Thursday, February 22, 2007

marche

i'm tired....

Not fun working at marche.... Tiring and they are pretty demanding in a way. Had to stand down there and be a watch dog to make sure that pple dun walk in without card and dun walk out without one either. Tired of doing that. Busiest time was 6pm onwards to 9pm. I am beat. Extremely beat. Dun feel like working there. Hai...

Shall load in the pic when i'm in my U, its hilarious i tell u, worse than the cheongsam at OHS. HA! They kept asking me to smile smile smile until i feel like sleeping. And always confuse with the call from pple. ASs!

I am a new staff... I know... So not used to that. Its not just the attitude towards guest and also towards the work. Its like a combination of coordinator and service. GoSh...

Couldn't find the freaking way out of VIVO at 12am, all the doors are closed and the lift stopped. Was shock!

I think it will be worse than OHS.

Come visit me sometimes for the rest of the week, at Vivo City, Marche.

Going to bed! 3pm tmr again!

No comments: