Friday, February 02, 2007

Netball




Check out my lao Pa and Lao Ma doing what they do best... HAHA! No lah, should say doing wad they need to do at this time of the year. Hee~ And me posting...

Did a little revision today before going to see their match.

I sneaked into school today. HAHA! Quite obviously i wasn't wearing any HGV Tees and i sneaked into school from the back gate. HAHA!! No one caught me! Hee~ Spotted the girls in the canteen and Ben caught up with me. hee~ And he was telling me what happened during New year eve(the part when they drink plain water thinking it was neat liquor). And he said they might be going to Billy's place this CNY, please, i doubt i'll be going anymore. HAHA! K, its weird after knowing that incident.

Went to that place with them and they had their match. Hai... How to say, they all seems happily playing, not taking anything seriously. I still dun like the coach. HAHA!!! Watched them play but not much improvements were seen since the last time. So many injuries yet the teacher and the coach are demanding so much... Unreasonable for me. Overall, it was a saddening sight. Heh HEh!

Went to S-11 and makan with Xiu Ying, Mas and Hui Mui (The antiques), very sad... HAhA! The oldies talking bout the newbies.. And sort of talking bout their next step after Secondary School. Good thing they have their aims.

Darl came by a little then left. I still find my dream ridiculous... VERY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, back home and i dieded. Watch TV until after American Idol(It was entertaining), then went to bath and revised POA. Hee~ Till now.

GoSh... Another day went by again. Going Orchard with the 2 girls tmr. Hope i won't be late. HEe~

Seems like the end is near... Seems like there is no more pride in holding on... What am I still thinking of... What do I still want... I live my life the way I should, I stand my ground but when you came, you shaken my life and my ground. Will my tremendous happiness come by anytime soon... Will there be an answer somehow...

No comments: