Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy PIG Year!!!!!!!!

It was the first day of the Lunar New Year. I forced myself out of my comfy bed and get prepared to go Bai Nian. However, da kor and er kor wasn't ready yet. Da kor went to play mahjong till day break and er kor had guard duty the night before. They fell asleep.

So papa mama and I got ready and wanted to go Ah Zuo's place(great grandma) but after waiting for a long time for cab, decided to go Ah mah's place instead.

Started Bai nian at Ah mah's place. First to AH MAH, wishing her fortune and good health(in hokkien) then to the rest of the extended family. Shu shu, shen shen and Gu Gu. Yes Yes.. Didn't do much after that.

Ate up lunch and then played with my little cousins. Hee~ Play doy or something. I already forgot about my Ma Sha days. HAhA! SO i was trying to play with my little cousin Jerome and trying to understand wad was he saying. He was so scared of me lah, they act shy shy. He's so so cute, Chubby... Heee~ Then, little Jaime(Jerome's mei mei) came in. She is smaller and i can't understand anything she says. HAhA! Then her kor kor say i'm kor kor then she called me kor kor... Double shock! Naughty jerome but after that jaime did called me jie jie. HAHA! So happy. Both cousins are cute. Da gu was complaining Qian ling's studies but i told her, youngsters are like that bah, they'll grow to learn. HahA! So cute.

After that, was basically sitting and stoning the whole afternoon. Somebody called but i didn't know who and there weren't any numbers so forget bout it. Ha!

Went back home at around 5pm and it was raining heavily.

1st thing i did when i reached home is count HONG BAO! HAhA! K, very bad but who aren't excited bout Hong baos?! HAha! After that, concussed on bed.

Woke up, ate some stuff and then watched TV till late late.

DArl called and haha, he was the mysterious "no number" person who called in the afternoon. Ha! Of coz no number, since he is in Msia. Hee~ So, he wished me Happy CNY and i did that too. We chit chatted some stuff and ya, ended the convo. Hee~

Yeah Yeah...

Now, am waiting for Da kor to wake up then go Wai po's place bai nian. After that, going to Uting's place! Coz her mama miss me! HaHA! No lah, coz she invited me to their office's buffet on Wed but i cannot make it due to Marche, so her mama wanted me to go dine at their place tonight. So sweet huh... Then, we'll be going to K!!!!!!! WahAHAHAHA!

Right... HAPPY PIG PIG YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuACks!

No comments: