Friday, February 09, 2007

topic-less

I found the person who can make me cry easily. Sometimes, there are things stuck in my chest that i wanna take it out but everytime, i couldn't. Feel like crying but can never force a single tear out. Today, i realised, my mother got the power to do that.

Every single time she accuses or maligns me, tears will just roll down. Everytime... She always does that. No one else can do that better than her. Did i do anything wrong? I didn't... Did I think the wrong way, in her mind, yes. I dun understand why she can't think my way or why can't she spare a little thought for me... Am i being selfish? I didn't do anything wrong, yet everytime i request for something, i am the one at fault. Always at fault no matter wad i do.

Can't buy this, can't do this, can't move this, can't go there, can't can't can't. Everything can't... What can I?! When can I?! Seriously...

Been saying i'm tired of being their good daughter, tired of always doing the right things for them yet they never appreciates... But i never have the courage to defy their wish... Is this fillial piety or cowardness?

Trying to finish my POA but i couldn't coz i am now distracted by this unfairness.

When will i have the liberty of my own? The privacy i odd to have? The fair treatment both sexes... Hate... Hate... And still hate... I am 19 this year. Still too young to know wad is right and wrong? Still to young to fall in love? I've come thus far... But no, its not my own ability? NO?

Wadever!

Fine, i am just here to vent my frustration out. POA paper tmr and i have one last chapter left. I dunnoe, i dun think i can do very well for the paper. I hope whatever i studied will come out... Theory wise, i dunnoe how... Income statement, Balance sheet, Bank reconciliation, cash at bank, adjusting entries.... A lot a lot more... I think i need to wake up very early tmr to go through everything. Yes...

Hoping to break free...

No comments: