Saturday, February 17, 2007

:)

A black and simple bag attracted my attention. Its $29. Ha! Actually, i could've just bought it but i hesitated. I dunnoe... I think i'm gonna buy it.

When everything is over, it seems like its yet another beginning for all and the heart feels cold. You know, when u see all your hard work paid off and you gain that simple recognition from somebody but at the end of the day, the glory last for just that moment, that moment of truth. Does it exactly last forever? You know that when you wake up the next day, u will be starting for another end again. Well, that's the cycle i guess... Over and over again it occurs.

I'm beginning to miss some of the good old days again when nothing mattered at all.

Met up with Yvonne and Uting yesterday night for a movie and somehow it felt distant towards both of them. We still talk and laugh but somehow that sort of feeling weren't there anymore. I wonder why... Is it because we are walking separate paths? Is it because we don't see each other that often anymore? It it because we just forgot what it was like in the past? Or perhaps that kind of friendship no longer holds? What if one day we no longer meet, no longer see each other, no longer show any concern? Does that means its the end of the road?

We were strangers, we met each other in the crowd, we bonded, we shared, we took each other like some precious jewel, we separate, move on, walk our path, distant, and everything fades away...

I hope everything wouldn't change, wouldn't be different. I hope I will still be me in 10 years time, holding on to what i deemed dear.

No comments: