Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Best CNY!

Ladies and gentlemen!

Went to Wai Po's place on Chu er with Da kor and er kor. Da kor ride us to ah mah's place one by one then we went up together. Wished Ah mah Happy new year and then we just sat down and stoned. The 2 kors were happily chatting with the rest of the remaining male cousins(after all the rest of the males had gotten married) and i was like sitting there alone, watching TV which i am not at all interested in. Ha! Anyway, Anna Jie jie chatted with me a bit bout my studies and then kor kor started playing tricks with the little cousins while i sat and watched. Then Ah lim(cousin) asked us to join in for a poke game which requires 3 decks of cards, whereby the smallest cards are the biggest and there will be King and Queen and 2 assholes. HAHA! It was fun. I was King once and Asshole 3 times, in a roll. OMG! HAHA! But it was fun. Watched TV after playing then er kor and i left since everyone is leaving.

Went to Uting's place next. Uting was walking whisky when i reached her place. HAHA! Whiskey forever so cute. HAHA! He kept jumping on me. Then, went up her house, so many pple lor! So i xiang her mama Bai nian then went into her room to keep Whisky company while the family are having steamboat. Uting kept covering Whisky with the bed sheet, so he kept falling down. Naughty whisky kept biting the 2 of us and he chewed on my rose ring until i cannot stand, took it off. HAHA! Ate the steamboat and we head off to K box.

CCK no box for us so we went to JE de. wahHA! Sang our hearts out. Although my throat hurts but well, still sang. Finished at 11pm when i head back home.

Confirmed not going over with darl before i went to bed.

Woke up in the afternoon feeling tired. Just sat down after brushing my teeth and he called saying his car is around. Dots...

I begged Uting to pei me and she did, best friend huh, together with Ming Ming. Then they walked me all the way to the point where they couldn't get in anymore. HahA!

Was waiting and i was foolishly thinking he wounld be there right after i walked pass, in the end, no lah. I took the bus across. Nothing happened. Smooth trip. Really wanna thank Uting and Ming for pei-ing me and worrying for me, HAHA! I was worried myself. HAHA!

Saw darl and we walked to his car. The first part was familiar after that wasn't. HAhA! Went to shop at the largest shopping mall. HAHA! And we took pics! HAHA! So happy! So excited every single time i wanna take pics. HAHA! Cannot stand myself, i was jumping up and down. HEh! Poor girls there, their pay damn low lah!

Shop shop shop and heh heh, went into a sports shop and we were looking and looking. He is funny. Look at lots of stuff ok and i tried on a lot but he took almost wadever was tried on. I cannot stand him. Ha! But am happy. Valentine's gift perhaps.

Went to meet his friends somewhere and we went K-ing again! HA!! Had fun singing and looking at them crap. His friend's kids were so cute but a bit naughty. HAHA! Around 10.30pm, finished off. He walked me across... U know how scary was it walking in the middle of lots of cars?! HAHA! Scary...

Said bye and home i come. HA! Back home after a long long day.

Feel a bit guilty coz mama is sick and nobody was home to pei her, thought er kor is at home but i was wrong, i guess we all thought each other is at home so we didn't bother. Worse, i'm starting work tmr and nobody will be home to pei mama again. ARGHHH! SO bad... Must keep calling home to make sure mama is alright. HA!

I love this CNY, though the hong baos are little but the fun was huge! yeah!

I love today AND yesterday AND the day before, i hope i will love tmr too!

Kiss Goodbye... Thanks for all the sweet sweet memories... It shall be left sealed in the chamber of my heart...

No comments: