Sunday, February 25, 2007

I've decided to quit marche. The job is way too insecure, gave me the feeling of CE. The Finance guy refused to tell me the rate for PT staff. It's kind of irritating to be asking and asking and he repeatedly tell me that its 10cents, its funny, but get irritating.

And its really long hour everyday, from 3-12, 4-12, and we dun get our pay daily, its like i gotta pay for the cab fee then claim and i've yet to claim any. Kind of pissed off with it lah...

Anyway, i'e work for 3 days from 3-12, 3-12, and 4-12, respectively, reaching home after midnight everyday. It sucks more than OHS. Although their people are very good and treat me very well, but nah, i'll give it a pass.

Tired... Legs are dying and i'm mentally unwilling to work for them anymore.

So, i guess its sayonara for work with them, and GREETSIE for meals with them. HA!

No comments: