Tuesday, February 06, 2007

HAPPY!!!

I NEED TO BLOG! I just opened the NPmail and received April Ng's mail on our grade for the project. Guess wad? We got an A+.. I AM SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sleepless nights, the frustration of collating the whole report, the little little discussion that didn't seemed to work well, the many meet ups, the final presentation and all, finally, all the hardwork paid OFF... Seriously, i didn't expect an A+, it is so so good... Let off a sigh of relief when i saw the grade, i am HAPPY! I think she sent the wrong mail to me, coz i received another group's grade, her comment weren't good on that group, ok, shall not disclose. I am happy with my own grade. WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, another thing to blog about. DAMN the BCA, i was so confused with the stuff and i couldn't find SOLVER, can't get the age thingy and when he said, you have 15 mins left, i was still stuck at the 2nd qns. It was disastrous. Good thing it is only 20%. Hopefully the first test and the PBL can help me.

After the test, went down to Orchard. I was wandering around Forum after getting an Apple pie. So boring and i didn't wanna go anywhere far. Around 4.50pm, i cannot stand the boredness, went into hotel.

Its funny, the security dunnoe me. HAHA! It feels kind of weird coz last time, the security knows who i am. This time, the guy was looking for my name but he couldn't find, i took a look, and i said, "Apple Teo" and he looked at my IC twice, and said, "wah, apple, very sweet name ar...." And i replied, "they all know me as Apple :)"

Strolled to take Uniform, strolled to the locker. Slowly change up, spray my hair, tie properly, went to canteen, met Xiu Ying. HAHA!!! Went to see her change up and chit chat. Wanted to wait for Wan Yu, but she was late. Went up and do some simple stuff.

Went to New foyer for briefing and that guy is so boring, he kept crapping and i felt like going home. 2 weddings, not enough staff. I think some of them ran 2 to 5 or something. Good thing I was at the NORMAL VIP... HAHA! So it was 2 to 3. It was pretty tedious... Very long never work dinner le, i was dying. My tables were so slow until i buay tahan, i started portioning every single course until Chicken, my back was hurting, i stopped.

Finally, dessert came and some guest from my tables went off. Was so lucky, so last part was quite relaxing for me.

Helped clear up the side station after everything is over. O gosh, so long nv take oval tray liao and today's oval trays are so full and heavy. Almost dieded. But good enough, got pple to help me. Hee~ HappY...

K, it wasn't a bad day back to work. Love it! And i Love HONEY! Hee~ He said Thank you so many times. He's funny.

Didn't get a good look at the bride coz most of the guest that came were from her side, those high profile ones. HAHA!!!

Helped Xiuying take her money then sat down and waited for dunnoe wad to happen. Chin Hong came and asked Fish whether to leave not but she was waiting for her bf. So he asked whether i wanna go not. HAHA! So funny, dun even know him well but alright lah, he likes to talk. So we took the same bus back to Batok then went to makan at the 24-hour coffeeshop and we chatted non-stop. I guess it was coz we were in the same Primary to Sec to poly. HAHA! Though we weren't close but wadever we said were understood. HAHA! Then, he walked me home, all the way up my lift. So flattered. HAHA! No lah, actually i forced him to coz it was really late. Very mean. K, i got shocked twice by the freaking cockroaches. ASS!!! And the 2nd time, i scared him coz of my shock. HAHA! Funny u know...

Overall it was fun back to work... Missed this sort of feeling so much but the very fact that all the faces had changed makes it, once again, boring... Still, that feeling of OHS is there but it is just different in a way that i can't explain. :)

Ahh... SO tired now... K, i wanna sleep le.. My legs HURT!!!

No comments: