Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dunnoe Dunnoe

Tell me some secrets
I would love to hear them
Tell me some secrets
I just wanna keep them safe
Tell me some secrets
Man, just tell me all
I'm just craving for some little secrets...

Whatever... Nothing better to do...

Geez, really no mood to study even though exam is like 1 day away and the first paper is POA. The exam mood is really not there?! WHY?! Had a tough time trying to get through studying, been moving around, wasn't able to sit still. HA!

Anyway, still left with quite a lot to finish tmr for POA and MAEC... GoSh... Feeling STRESS!!!

ExAms Exams EXams... I love it as much as I hate it.

Anyway, Mama cooked dinner, pork rib soup with vege soup.. YuMmy... K, I lOVe it! I refused to take in rice but i got hungry just now, so i grabbed a small of it. Hee~

Made Honey water to drink... YuM YuM... The honey is nice nice OK...

GDP Price Index is the measure of average value of all goods and service.
Real GDP= Nominal GDP/Price index

Frictional unemployment is evitable.

4 strategies:
1. Investing in the future
2. Preparing for Ageing society
3. Tackling Income disparity
4. Providing for the future

Like... HAHA! Those are just small small portion OK... There are so much more to touch on. Econs is like a combination of Geog, SS, Maths and English. GoSh...

Gonna study again lah... YeAh YeAh...

想想想... 还是别想太多了... 情人节快到了... 你会在那天找我吗?:)

No comments: