Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random blog

I had a tough time falling asleep last night. My nose was blocked and my throat was hurting. I took Lao ma's cough medicine, it is indicated there that it would cause drowsiness but i didn't felt it at all. I rolled around with mucus falling out of my nose every now and then till 3plus am then i fell asleep.

Woke up just now, and there were tissues all over my bed coz of last night. Was clearing it up. When i opened my mouth with a sound, i realised my voice is so MANLY. Ha! Sexy voice.. Bring the sexyback. HAha!!! Anyway, it is official, i am having a cold.

Don't feel like studying for FABM, so boring. So i came to blog. HahA!!

Later gonna meet Aiai for a while, she wants to give me something.

I was thinking whether to go Jess(place where dear went to cut her hair) to cut my hair or wait to go VK. But leh, VK seems busy almost everytime i walked pass and Darl seemed tired everytime i asked. Not to mention, it is ex... Heh! Considering considering...

Anyway, i saw Valerie yesterday at SHop N save and i asked her not to stalk me! HAH! Their west zone is over and some stepped down already. Sounds like back then again. I stepped down 2 years ago... ArgHhhh... So old... Netball is fun fun fun... :)

I wonder will i be able to go sing on Thurs with Uting and all with my sexy voice, i think i will end up spending $20plus drinking soft drinks. HAHA! Shall see wad my voice is like 2 days later.

Going to shop on Friday with Cindy... HA!

I think i'm going to BBDC on Thurs.

I wanna go overseas... I really wanna have fun.... When Dear told me Amanda is going to Taiwan and she can go by herself, i was so envious ok... Like when can i have that sort of chance? When i am 25?! Ha! I'm kidding. Looking forward to just go Genting. Seriously.

I wish I wish I wish I wish... Wish Wish Wish... It is an endless valley for all my wish yet all of them never have a beginning.

天下无不散之宴席... 不同领域的你我,总得回去... 伤感是必然的,离去何尝不是... 接受事实,继续往前走...

No comments: