Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's

I think i am just gonna depend on my knowledge to do the paper tmr. Didn't have any mood to study, i merely read through all the lecture slides and that is all.

Been coughing and having blocked nose for the past few days and it sucks. Went to see doctor with Lao Ma today. She is sick too. Already taken 2MCs but she still weren't feeling well.

Came back home just now and my head was hurting. It sucks to be sick. So, its confirmed that there won't be K box tmr but movie with Uting and Co.

Damn... I'm tired.

I still dun understand why the apology but nah, i dun really wanna bother anymore, my head is hurting.

Received a mail from Mr Lau wishing us Happy Chinese New Year, HahA! So early... SHouldn't it be Happy Valentine's 1st? K, he's a practical person so CNY is a better one. Shall return his mail...

Did u enjoy your Valentine's? Mine was paying doctor a visit and trying to study. That's my Valentine's. HAHA! Its fun in its own way. Can you feel the love tonight? Tonight, I celebrate my love for you... Songs...

Last valentine's was vague... I dun rmb wad happened, most probably working OT in OHS. Ha!

.A.I.P.I.N.G.A.P.P.L.E.

The end of Poly Year 1 is near.

When the world came down on you, what can you do? When your friends turned nasty to you, what can you say? When your lover said goodbye, what can you feel? Now that all are against you, you can only work harder and prove them wrong. Life goes on...

No comments: