Saturday, February 03, 2007

Shopping Shopping

Ah HAHAhA! And I was late... Half an hour late. Hee~ K, i am very bad, i woke up late.

I had another dream about Shi Mei... OMg... Freaky ok... I woke up and the first thing that came to my mind was "Did i have any dream?" I thought dun have until i sort of remember. Hai... Dreams...

Went to Orchard aimlessly, met up with them and this damn person asking us to donate money with her pissed off look, like HELLO, no one is obligated to donate money, it is all willingness. And please, a little bit lesser attitude and i may just take out my 10 bucks. Hell...

We went to get some stuff to eat then went to shop Taka... heh heH! And slowly, from Taka, to paragon, to Shaw, to Far east. Dear came by for a while before she went to work. Next, we went to Espirit.

I bought a top at Topshop and saw quite a few nice ones at Espirit but didn't get them, money dun allow.

Went to Muji and i bought snacks. Hee~ And a TCC smoothie... Heh HeH! Nice...

Day ended after the Espirite. Joan and i took 174. On the bus, i rmbed i need to bring 2 passport size photos to Marche tmr...

Reached batok at 8pm and i rushed to check out whether there's any shops available. Sadly, none, and i was too lazy to walk to WM. So, i didn't bother, went to get a packet of Soya Bean, when i walked out of 7-11, Darl came by. He saw me. Talked a little and i was tired, said Bye, and left.

Back home, munching on the snacks and just photocopied my passport size photo(Dun worry, got glossy paper) and ya, i'm gonna sleep soon. Need to wake up really early tmr. Gotta reach Vivo by 9am and need to find that restaurant. GoSh...

Overall, had fun shopping today though there wasn't much harvest but it was nice.

Great... i think i got my CNY clothes already??? I think but more shopping can be done. Going back to work very SOON!!! WahAHAHA!!!

Love me?! I love you!

No comments: