Monday, February 05, 2007

REvIsIon!

I turned in at around 12plus am last night after going through the BCA PBL and text. It was pretty tedious to flip through the whole text book from Unit A to O and refering back to the com. I wasn't very tired when i turned in but my mind was shutting down so i decided to stop if not, i won't be able to remember anything i revised.

On to bed when my brother came back(it was obvious since his bike was so loud in the middle of the night), I knew he came back. However, i heard another person's voice and i thought it was my other brother but when i hear carefully, it was a girl. Ha! Another girl at my house! Heh Heh HeH!

I fell asleep not long after.

I was having yet another dream in the morning when Darl smsed. HAHA! You know, the way we smsed each other was funny.
Him: "Wake up Wake up"
Me: "Darl darl :)"
Him: "Want?"
Me: "Ok, i brush teeth then come down."
Him: "ok"
See how short each sms was, so funny when i thought about it.

In case you are wondering, what does the "want" refers to, it refers to having breakfast. HAHA! So we went to one of the coffeeshop, somewhere at Batok east. The coffeeshop quite empty, unlike the one we always go. So, he ordered Kopi something and I ordered Milo Ko Song... HAHA!!! So we chatted while drinking about every thing that happened the past week. He said it was a very tiring week, working non stop and while he kept colouring hair for customers, he dreamt of himself washing the aluminium foil used to colour hair. I laughed the hell out! K, so i am pretty normal talking in my dream coz of work... Mmmm....

He asked me to go for the wedding dinner with him but i refused to coz basically i dunno who the couple is and i dun feel like dressing up and there's a test tmr. Ok, quite obvious those are excuses. HAHA!!! I shouldn't have told him anything bout Marche's sausage, now he kept picking on me. Wadever, its yummy... HAHA!

Well, he sent me back then off he went to work.

Back home, i started revising BCA again. Around an hour later, i took a short nap. Woke up, watched the last bit of CSI, then start to revise again. Happily completed wad was written for revision except for a few small parts. Then, at around 7pm, cooked scrambled egg with bread for dinner! HAHA!! So yummy. Didn't know i can cook such nice eggs... HahA!

Revision began again at 9pm. HAhA!! Now, i completed the stuff to learn but still, i felt unprepared. Well, i'm just gonna go in with an open mind and complete wadever i can. I can MAKE IT!

Ooo... Chris Honey called just now and asked me to work tmr night. I told him i can since there's no school but then, regretted a bit coz i was supposed to study MAEC... But well, doesn't matter i guess. I will just have to put in more effort on Tues to complete wad i didn't. I can i can i can make it! Its a favour for them and a favour for me, i need the MONEY...

Was having a short chat with Darl through SMS just now and he was at the Wedding dinner. HAha! So fun to go for wedding dinner... The working in OHS for wedding dinner got me so addicted. From the ushering to the cocktail to the dinner. Especially the part when the couple cut the cake and pour the champagne. ENVIOUS! When will my big day come?! So So sweet...

Anyway, I was suan-ing him, coz a lot of his friends are getting married yet he hasn't and he got a bit agitated which was kind of cute. HAha! Well, the best always comes the last. That's wad i believe. (: No hurry.

Called Dear to go work too but sadly she got class. I was bad enough to pyscho her to go work, hAhAH! Very long never work together le mah... Then she asked when did i become OHS pple! HAHA! Ok, reminded me of coordinator's day... HAhA!!

Sister is so bo liao, she was at the Superstar thingy and she actually asked me to call to support daren... OMG! Please... Although he is Terry's cousin and her idol, doesn't make any difference that he is just another ordinary guy to me. HAHA!!! K, must admit he sings well on the show. Hee~ Still, he is not my type. HAHA!!!

Chinese New Year is coming SOON... Steamboat Steamboat Steamboat... Yeah! So is Holiday! MuAcks MuaCks MuAcks!!!

铁,在时间与力量的熏陶下,也能磨成针。人,在时间与努力的过程里,也能变成为伟大的成功者。有时,我们需要的只是一点点的努力,信心,鼓励和运气,就能闯出自己的一片天... 我正努力着... 希望你也是...

No comments: