Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Working makes me tired.

So i skipped class yesterday to go work yesterday. It wasn't Kwek's place, it was some Lee's place. HaHA!!! Honey was telling us how big the place is and indeed, it is big but i won't put it as magnificent.

When the Van drove in, Honey says that carpark can house 10 round tables, i was shock! We walked through the back, and nearly went the wrong direction, imagine the crossroad. Into the kitchen, it wasn't all the big a kitchen though but they got an automated DOOR IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!! GoSh... Unpacked the food and prepared the canapes and fruits. Canapes cosisted of, Morzirella Cheese, Goose live, Loin and lobster. Fruits served are tropical fruits, the only beverage available is Champange.

The female owner is very noisy, she kept asking us to hurry when things can be done so quickly and when we are done, her guest weren't there. Then when her guest came, we offered them canapes and champagne but none really wanted. She kept forcing us to serve.

Nvm, finally her guest took some stuff and after drinking and eating, they stopped again. Then she forced again. Poor pple, got stuffed....... Bet their stomachs were all bloated.

Anyway, they went to try the lift up but somehow got stuck inside and caused a bit of commotion there, i got a shocked. HAHA!!! Well, imagine a house with lift, gosh...

They were pretty much flattering each other with what they have. The host; their big big house. The mayors; their national treasures (which they say nobody can bring that out of the country except for them, Bleh...) HahA!!! It was boring the most part, the pple sat down in the living room and talk while the few of us stood there with champagne and fruits and canapes. Stoned. Then, with no other choices, i started listening to what they were talking about, still the same old flatterings of each other and the host keeping their image in front of the guest who don't speak Hokkien, u know what i mean. Haha!!!

Anyway, sort of ended really fast when the guest walked out. They settled the bill and the simple fruits and canapes and the service cost over a thousand bucks. Believe it.

I was lucky enough to walk out of the house and to the poolside and serve them champagne... It is so cool to have a pool at your house. goSh.. Its a pity we can't go upstairs, really want to see what is it like... Ahhh... When will i get a house like that? How long will it take to be a millionairre?? goSh...

One of the guest asked, "From ritz?" I said, "No, Orchard Hotel, sir." HAhA!!! Its been a while since i last said that.

Went back to hotel waiting for 5pm to come but damn, waited and waited and 5pm never came. Did so much... Laid tablecloths, did a table setting, coffe breaks, refreshed the whole god dmn coffee break for the next day with Aunty ah hoi helping me wipe cups.... Kill ME!

Ooo... Saw a very shuai staff. HahA!!! While laying table cloth, Li hong was asking me whether that guy shuang or not and i think he is very. While i was in the bar drinking water, he came in to set the bar. SO i asked is he a barman? And i dug a bit of his stuff out. He is a Eurasian, a mix of Malay and Spanish but he has never been to Spain and purely Singaporean in heritage sense. He is in NS and he speaks Spanish. OMG! So shuang!!!!!!!! HAhA! Forgot to ask his age though.

Work ended when i asked Eric whether i can go or not and he kindly released Aunty and I. Went to change then wash off the spray... Ahh... So tired by then. Walked to Old Chang kee and buy Sardine'O.

Walked to bus stop and i was half-dead. Bus finally came and i suddenly realised how long i haven't been on bus 106 back from orchard to batok at that particular bus stop. Its weird and the bus itself is different. Went to the very back, found a seat and sat down. Wanted to sleep but there's somebody beside so i waited for damn long b4 he alighted. I moved in and fell right into my dream. HA! For the rest of the journey, i knew nothing. Woke up when bus reached batok, and good thing i didn't drool. HAHA!!!

Damn hungry, went to buy dinner at S-11, got a packet of fruit juice and there, i dragged my feet down to wait for my bus.

Home, i bathed and ate my dinner like wadever, sat there, dieded.

Before i could jump onto my bed, i had to finish FABM slides, so i sat down, in front of my lappy and began doing with my tired eyes and body. Chatting with Darl while doing the slides when Ting PM-ed me and told her bout her printer bonker-ness. It was 12am, Hui and her walked over to my place to collect her stuff. I was totally dying, when she smsed that she was reaching, i waited for another 2min b4 i went to tell my ma, "mA, i go down and pass something to xueting hor..." Said that twice before i turned to the door and the back of Ting scared me... She was standing there........ HAHA!! Freaked me at 12plus am. And i saw Hui with her CutE specs. HAHA!!!

After that, i cannot tahan liao, concussed on my bed.

Next morning, didn't even know there's lecture, anyway, i slept through. Went to school for BCA review then FABM discussion.

Met Uting and Galileo.

Finished up with the discussion, went to library to stone for an hour b4 heading to LT22 for MAEC make-up.

2.30pm, went back home.

I was yawning away all along, after eating some stuff, i fell asleep on my bed and i missed meeting with Dear, she walked all the way to my house there. HAhA! She was returning my shoes.

After dinner, doing up speech for FABM presentation tmr.... I AM SO FREAKING NERVOUS! Ok, maybe not... Alright, not a single bit. I'm not feeling anything bout it. I just dun like the idea of presenting to a messed up module leader.... Wadever. So, my group got some fancy thingy, that's wad i am looking forward to. I finally shut myself and discard the responsibility that i wasn't supposed to pick up. Now, i am a bit too tired to bother much... Just doing my part. Sorry but i really can't go on, then again, after tmr, it'll be all over. Then, i gotta slog IAC. Wad THE!

Hai... So after this week, no more presentation, no more sleepless nights no more important submission. HAHA!!! Just plain old Tutorials... I'm happy...

Great, let me fuss over the presentation from now on.

We can self-select time table next year, love that, wanna make sure my fridays are the emptiest of all. HAhA!!!

Inspirational words don't seem to be coming by anymore, my mind is a mess and I have no way to fix it good. I am tired, drained and quite evenly exhausted... Mind, heart and soul seem separated... How do I put them back together? As one... I love you...

No comments: