Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Monday

Finally, met up with Uting today. She seemed so busy. Then again, i am really busy too. So, there's really no one to blame. Besides meeting her, there were Ming Ming, Yong Soon and Cheryl came by all of a sudden. HAHA! We merely met up for a dinner coz well, its been a while. Not much catching up but a good meet up is always the best.

Bought pineapple and Honeydew from the fruit store, and the pineapple is so sweet. HAhA! I kept saying this from the moment i had the first bite until now... Heh heh... Its very sweet... YuM... Maybe they got put sugar or wad or maybe i should just trust the pineapple's sweetness... HAHA!

Yesterday something pretty ridiculous happened. I feel like killing people. Sometimes being accused doesn't feel good at all. When you know the faults lies in you, then fine, by all means, accused me but i made no mistake! So pissed... Woman... Such disaster... I better stick with my age group of girls better, dun wanna get into such crap again... Anyway, there's really no point explaining such crap. Forget about it.

Jiawen is very comedic today... For i-dunno-wad reason, she is acting really comedic. HAha!!!

The week began simple with flaws... I need to pack up my room for the CNY and revise Exam.

The wind kept blowing and it never fails to bring that lonely coldness to my heart...

No comments: