Thursday, January 18, 2007

I dunno...

When night falls upon our peaceful land, my mind seems to lurk outside... Boredness, that's how i would described that kind of feeling.

This week is really a very slackish week and i am so lazy to even do anything. Sometimes it feels like the end is near but as u are rejoicing over the end of something, it has yet to come to an end.

Learnt a new words, "tepid", which means not much interest. Seriously, not much interest about the things that i'm doing now. No, i'm still very much interested in the course that i'm in, but somehow something seems missing. I was thinking is it because the initial motivation of this course is no longer driving me anymore? Working in OHS was one of the reasons why i wanted to be in TRM and from the first sem onwards, everything was alright while i was still working but now... Seems like stopping work also stopped the interest. Could it be the case or maybe i am just a bit too tired recently having to carry the burden of the different projects.

There i go again with my grumblings.

Anyway, met up with Aiai this afternoon to pass her her lenses, and saw Xiuying also. HAHA!!! I guess that secret that ting told me isn't much of a secret at all. I think everyone should know by now. HAHA! XIuying's face is terrible, but she said she went to see doc le, hope her face will be better the next time i see her.

Saw Darl darl sitting by the door and shouted out, "AH PO!!!!!!!!!" Like oMg, him calling me Ah Po reminds me of Ivan so so much, please stop, i dun wanna be reminded of Ivan Tan although he is a really nice guy but NOO....

Went home after that and ate my lunch. After a while, took my nap. Lao ma woke me up from my nap coz of her talking to lao pa, i was so pissed. She was forcing me to go see furniture with them when i am very much not needed that. Basically, i refused to, she just kept insisting till i blew my top. What's there to see besides furniture, its not like they are buying a cardboard for my room. And please, its not my room yet. HAHA!!! Am just tired and needless to say, she didn't persist on.

O... Forgot to mention, Marche called this afternoon while i was in tutorial. I actually didn't wanna pick up the call since i was in the middle of the class but still, i picked up. And i could recognize the voice as that weird accent interviewer. HAHA!!! Excused myself and talked to him. Ya, so he said i need to go for a training on the 3rd of Feb at Marche at 9am. GOSh...

Ting asked me if i wanted to work on Friday at OHS, initially i wanted to but after that, i decided not to coz of my nails. HAha!!! Didn't really wanna cut off my nails, first time growing my nails so long and nobody catches me and ask me to cut them off. Still rmb, Mrs Loo doing that and Mr Lau too. HAHA!!! Freedom...

Met up with Darl in the evening. Didn't want to in the first place coz i was feeling rather bad but it began to rain and he said he couldn't go back, so met up. Went out to grab the A4 papers and by the time i stepped out of my house, it wasn't raining already. I thought he might want to go back but obviously no... HAHA!! We sat there and use my Baby to do bo liao stuff. Ha! 10plus pm, we left. Feeling feverish again. Ass, can't the fever just go away for good...

2 hours lesson tmr afternoon, MAEC tutorial. Will be waiting for Dear to sms me about her hair cut.

Mmmm... Feel like having a sumptuous meal... Mmmm... Sushi... Fastfood... Tidbits... Quit dreaming, its time to turn in soon.

真的还会爱吗?当结局已明显地摆在面前... 你说了太多,我已迷糊了... 到底哪一句才是真的?我不懂,我真的不懂... 可惜是为了什么?是不是该珍惜?我不明了... 你爱我,你真的爱我?很多事都是命中注定的,想改也改不了... 我不想改,因为这才是最真的,不是吗?未来的你我都会拥有各自的幸福,但在这幸福中,我们会回味当初的爱情... 可能,你的未来会有我在...

No comments: