Saturday, January 06, 2007

I miss...





After reading dear's entry on missing work, i kind of wonder myself too. So i went to xiuying's blog and took a peek. I realized, just like Dear, i'm missing life there.

Missed being reprimanded for no reason, missed working hard the whole day and feeling pissed, missed working with people i dun like, missed having to tolerate with craps, missed entertaining the guest, missed standing at one corner watching the MC talk, missed pulling the chair for any VIP, missed the carrying of oval trays and mostly, i missed talking to the people there, those that i enjoyed working with.

I wonder... 2 years ago, i was all excited about working there, meeting new people and learning new things everyday. 2 years later, i actually decided to stop going back, to quit my life with them. How did i ever come to that decision? It has been a long time since i last stepped foot in Orchard Hotel, and without denial, i miss it.

When will the 7am shift starts again? The happy wedding and joyous Dnd and the crazy dances that continued till the late night... The counting of linens, packing of store and the scaring ourselves with scary stories...

I guess i am thinking a little bit too much. With my hair at the present state, working may still be out of the question.

No doubt, i miss OHS...

No comments: