Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sick...

Feel like killing my phone. It is only 4 months old and its giving me so many problems. So much so for 3g, for 3.2 megapixels and the looks of it! ASs... I've been treating it so well, so nicely yet it repays me by hanging so much, being so laggy and switching on and off! Hello!!! $500plus for playing the on/off button ar... Think i'm that rich?

Need to bring it to service soon, probably on Wed.

My neck is hurting badly after all the looking at com for long hours, it is really unhealthy and i think my eyes are suffering too. Hate this sort of feeling... Need to sit up straight and rest my eyes whenever possible.

I think i'm sick.. My lips are so dry throughout the day when i drank so much water. I had been feeling cold on my hands and feet every now and then and i had a really bad headache this morning right after lecture. My face started feeling hot again and before i knew it, its blushed. Was sleeping the entire afternoon and i mean really, i'm sleeping. Until my phone rang.

GoSH... My head really feels feverish...

There's a wcom test tmr and i didn't study at all... HaHA!!! Need to wake up early to study.

Gonna end here... really feels sick...



Mr Michael called me i was stunned, obviously i couldn't pay much attention when it says, "private number" Ha! I was still lost when he said he is Micheal and when he mentioned IAC when it dawned on me.

No comments: