Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well Well

I bought Elva's new album and i like it! Ha! The songs are quite nice.

Feel like going to K box again but then leh, i just received news that there's gonna be 3 events running on Friday night so i guess i can forget it lah... Ass... Just when i wanna ask them out, just when i have the enthusiasm to ask them out. K, forget it. Never mind... I must understand, they are working... :q...

I guess i'm stuck at home again... However, am going out on Friday with the 2girls, at least something to be happy bout. Also, going for juniors' match on Thurs. K, I AM HAPPY!

This month has been a tough one... Seriously, the new year began so roughly. Many emotional ups and downs, many funny funny things that shouldn't happen which happened. Many things that were out of my control occurred. Well, ain't good for a start. Hopefully things will smoothen as the CNY approaches.

Thinking of picking up some stuff this holiday... Ermm... Considering... Calligraphy perhaps? HAha!!! Singing? Guitar? Ermm... Before i can decide on any, i need to earn enough to enroll and find the place of the lesson. Heh HeH!

Crazy ideas of you and me... Dreams built upon... Do you still remember the first time? Can you recall that night? Will you still be there somehow? I know... I should not...

No comments: