Friday, January 05, 2007

The story goes on...

It was yet another tiring day. Long and tedious.

I was late for POA lecture today, and the thought of taking cab kept coming but in the end, i took bus.

Took my time to the LT coz i was really tired. During lecture, i was half asleep, dun really know wad exactly was she talking about but some parts are understandable. Then, went for lunch. Joan wasn't feeling well and she went to see doc.

Went for MAEC tut and got back the test paper. I did well. I'm happy. Now, i'm just worry about the exam.

WCOM assignment, 20%, i kind of just write what i can and within half an hour, completed.

Home, i was beat. Feeling restless and i concussed on my bed. In the midst, received a lot of sms, so i end up feeling pissed. Didn't really rest much...

Then, around 7pm, went to Mac to meet Ping hong and hun. Heh HeH... I was doing my tut while they were eating and talking. Then i helped Ping hong with HIS MAEC..

10plus, we headed home.

My mood is so bad now... I feel like cutting my hair again... Its thick and irritating at the neck. Crap...

I kind of messed up my blog so i editted another one. I hope its ok now...

真的真的失去了所有... 若是当初,我会放不开吗?是因为长大了,还是因为,真的动了心?苦恼的我,还深信着愚昧的话,愚昧的人,愚昧的世界,愚昧的童话爱情故事...

No comments: