Monday, January 15, 2007

Continuing...

And to continue from the meet up, i stayed up the whole night chatting online with Terry and Ping Hong.. With a teeny weeny bit of bickering.. HAHA!!!

Like Terry says, its very weird that he was telling me serious thing. HAHA!!! Then again, been friends for so long already... HAHA!!!

Turned in at 5am. GoSh... Imagine the tiredness... HAHa!!!

Slept all the way until 10am, Darl smsed. Haha!!! I was just telling ting and he did. So brushed up, went for breakfast or not really breakfast, i had a Milo and he didn't eat. He was telling me bout the things that are going on. Intriguing... U won't see this sort of things everyday in everyone. Its almost amazing... Peace and War exist.

He drove me back and i slept again till 2.30pm... So tired... GoSh... Ping Hong called me to go Vivo again, i was like, slEepy... Told him no then went back to bed. Then Terry smsed to ask whether going not, then i scold him pIg.. HAHA!!! Then he went back into his dreamland.

Took my time to finish my lunch, at the same time, watching DvD... HahA!!

Now, i'm still tired... Ar....

*YaWn*

No comments: