Monday, January 01, 2007

Some recap

I am eating lollipop now, it's cola flavour.

Just check my mail and i spotted "Christopher Lee Kian Chuan", for the past 2 years, this man had never send me a mail and it is nice of him to send that Happy New Year message to everyone, early in the morning. HAHA!!! Wonder how is he already. Hope he is doing fine. That's Honey.

Haven't really talk to Dear for a long time also liao, but i did call her for some gossips yesterday. She must be doing her same old crazy stuff.

Very weird, almost all of the Sec school guys are going to Billy's house later to stay over, i wonder wad is so attractive bout his house(Besides the fact that its 3-storey) that they always go over. Its just weird. Uting kept telling me that Billy wanna see me, but really, wad is there to see? I'm still me, with short hair though.

Met skinny online the other day and i always wonder whether i'm talking to the same person i know in real life coz he kind of joke so much online and it makes me wonder, is it skinny?

I received an sms from Li Qun, one of the PT staff in OHS, telling me she had changed her number and i was kind of shock. I haven't seen her for a while already and surprisingly, her face came out in my mind when i received the sms. We weren't even close during work but i guess there's some mutual understanding between some of the China staff and I during those "C" days.

Well, in about 6 hours time, it will be 2007. New year... How? Darl sent an sms this morning to wish me Happy New year but after reading, i replied him, "I'm not really looking forward to 2007. There seems to be so many things to do."

To look back...
I spent January 06 to beginning of March 06 in Orchard Hotel, stressing over coordinator job.
During February, i got my O level results, and that day marks the end of young adulthood for me. I think i got a total of 15 for L1R5 and 11 for L1R4(If i didn't make any mistake). And i rmb Billy opened my result slip and told me my results. HAHA!!! We had our tears and then life moves on.
Beginning of April, Poly life started. I became one of the 80 students who got into Tourism and Resort management course, and my class is Tr01.
During that time, i met someone who make me smile so much.
April to early part of September, i spent days and nights revolving around the 6 modules.
August 2006, a major event took place in my life, it will remained unforgotten.
From Sep to mid Oct, we had our 2months semestral break. I spent most of the days working in OHS again.
2nd semester began, taking yet another 6modules.
Common test ended and now, we are having the 2 weeks break. When new year starts, it will be the 2nd term then the end of Year 1.

Everything went by so swiftly, and sometimes i didn't even know its over. Many people stepped into my life this year and some remain in my life.

So, my wish for 2007, to live happier each day.

May all of us be blessed.

No comments: