Monday, January 08, 2007

Report and more...

This is the picture i wanted to post but couldn't post last night. Ain't the cap nice... hAHA!!! My crush for caps is back with my hair growing back. HAHA!!! Sounds ridiculous in a way. Well...

Spent my whole afternoon doing the report. Wonder the rest did theirs or not. And the deadline for the submission is still vague. I wonder whether anyone else spotted and asked her, if they did ask, why didn't she repost the annoucement?? So troublesome.

The tip of my nose is so itchy... Hope it won't fall after my rubbing and scratching. Then again, why would it fall off? Its real... Opps...

Feeling so tired... Why Why Why...

Another week is gonna end and the accomplishment i had? Nothing much except for the fact that i passed my papers all really well and i bought a razor-back. I'm kind of worrying for the FABM report and may i suggest, i'm not the leader. GoSh...

Anyway, i think i'm gonna slack the rest of the night away although i still got 2 Tuts and the report to complete... ArGh! Dun wanna bother for just one night!

Throw me some gossips, i would really love to listen to some now. Seriously.

PS: Someone told me a real-life story on a Government Spy hitting on him... Its weird and funny... Melancholy? Is that even the word to use?

No comments: