Monday, January 22, 2007

Last day of the week.

Waited for so long till the 2 guys appeared. I was so scared standing at my lift waiting for them in the middle of the night at 1.30am. HAha!!! They bought Fries, and the Terry Tan didn't wanna buy, in the end, still bought. HAHA!!!

Sat at my Void deck and talked talked talked, told them bout the asshole and all, so sickening... Then, Terry was sharing his work experience at F&N factory. Heh Heh! Interesting and we talked bout some stuff and ended at around 3am.

Tired, back home, i concussed.

Darl was on time, smsed at 10am and we went to makan again. I didn't feel like eating but he forced me to. Curry Mee... It was nice, a bit spicy but i like.

Went back, wanted to sleep but was meeting Dear at 1.30pm, so i waited, then she smsed and changed to 3.30pm. By then, i wasn't sleepy anymore, so i sat and watched CSI then went to do FABM slides then feeling very tired, lie down and slept for a good half an hour.

Then, went out to pass Dear my shoes... YaYA... We wore FBT shorts, tee and specs. HAHA! Good thing we weren't wearing the same colour tee as she said, if not we look alike. However, the very thing that separate us is something obvious, dun wanna say. Dear, u know right?! HAHA!!!

Back home, slacked and watched the rain fell like snow... Then, started doing tuts which hung me... I stopped and do FABM slides instead.

5plus pm, Darl smsed and asked whether to go out not... And he told me a limited edition Levis jeans that cost $800......... I was like, SIAO! 800 bucks for a jeans... What is wrong with the leg and waist? Too expensive to show? What is it with the jeans? Now i know why Levis lasted for 100 straight years... I supposed the quality is still there.

So, Darl came to fetch me and we went JP walk walk, shop shop and eat eat... HAHa!!! He met he SHIFU at the Jean Yip there and his ex (some ex-es ago...) HAHA!!! Sounds weird....

Then ate KFC, the same Zinger i had last night with ting and had some really long chattering! GoSh... When was the last time we talked so much? I'm so stun now, thinking bout it... HahA!!! We did....

He sent me back at around 10pm and back home, i just felt like doing IAC, so i kind of completed my part. Now, to wait for the whole thing to actually come out so can discuss the next step.

Tmr going to work. Outside catering with Honey... HAHAA!!! So happy! So long never work liao le... Heh Heh! honey was so cute in the afternoon with his last sms, "Muack Muack Honey" HAHA!!!

Decided to go make-up lecture on Tuesday instead, so dun have to worry bout tmr. HAHA!!!

K, i'm gonna accompany Darl till he feels like sleeping coz he accompanied me the other day and i made him tired. HAHA!!!

Joan, stop your Cool-ing thing!

The kiss that I yearned seems never coming back again...

No comments: