Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So many things to do!!!!!

O my God... The organizer really kept me on my toe. Everyday is packed with certain events. I am serious.

I completed my MAEC tut coz tmr is the tutorial, then i carried on doing the POA tut and now i'm left with one last qn but before i can be happy about anything, i realised there is POA graded assignment on Wed which means i only have tmr late afternoon to study and finish that last exam qn and not to forget, i need to do the FABM report. While thinking bout it, there is also BCA presentation tmr at 10am. goSH... Then, i need to go Vivo on Wed after school, which leaves me with Thurs to finally collate everything for the report but then there is MAEC test2 on Friday... Wad the hell!!!!!!!!!!

There are things to do everyday! And i think i can't really cope with it. I wrote down what i need to do on my organizer and i got so stress up. By far, i only received one from the 4 persons in my group... GoSh...

I'm not gonna sleep on Wed, i'm gonna finish the report.

Sickening... So many things to do.

Joan is so depressed... Not nice to post wad but i hope she is doing ok.

Xueting told me a hilarious news... HAHA!!!! Retribution i call it.

Kk, i did wadever i can for the report already, i'm gonna go sleep... There's BCA presentation in the morning, need to get up and go through the PBL... GoSh...

Darl is so cute, I love HIm!

No comments: