Monday, January 15, 2007

O my god, just read my tag and the dodge thing that Xiu Ying was saying is FUNNY!!! HAHA!!! O well, maybe she doesn't know its called dodge, dun blame her... Heh HeH... At least she got teach.

After blogging just now, went to lie down then Darl called to go causeway... Didn't really want to but after some pondering, still did. Hee~ Took cab but the cab uncle went wrong direction, shocked me lah, some very Uloo place but he kept apologizing and charged me only 6 bucks when he turned so many rounds. After i alighted, he continued to apologize but really, it was alright.

Then, walked in, i called darl, ass lah, he lied that he was at JB liao, i ji tao shock for 1 second, HAHA!!! Then, i thought he shouldn't be that heartless. Indeed, i saw him round the corner. Heh Heh... He wanted to eat Swensens so we queued but i told him bout the Siam Kitchen with no intention to go eat, then he said we go try. HAha!! But the food was alright then i told him i should treat him another time coz he had been paying too much. Then he insists no coz i am not working... Doesn't matter, once in a while right...

Anyway, we had a little bit of bickering just now and it was funny the way it was. I loVe Him...

Talked to Dear online just now and she's going back to work.... HAHA! ANd she wants to cut hair on Thurs.... Well, I love her....

Made so many confessions these few days from kok hong, terry, ping hong, sister, to dear and darl... SO much lOve... So i shouLd say i love AiaI and Lao gOng too b4 any get jealous......... Must balance relationship de hor...

Its cold outside... The breeze sends chill down my spine and all I yearn now is your wholesome hug... As it starts drizzling, my wondering soul brought you back to me yet those were just illusions made... I stood alone, drenched, in the darkest street, waiting for you to come back home... Come home to my heart...

No comments: