Saturday, January 20, 2007

Time...

I found myself feeling bored this afternoon. It is Friday and there is no class today. I always love Friday coz it marks the end of an entire week and the beginning of a marvellous weekend(although sometimes it is not even close to marvellous) and i can sleep in the next day. So usually, my fridays last longer than any other days. However, today seems weird. I am at home, but i dunnoe wad to do.

So, i began doing FABM slides, and come to think of it, presentation is on Wed. Restlessly, i took my time to do it. In the midst of it, i turned on my Desktop and started watching Click, HAHA!! Gosh.. I so regretted not going to see it in the theatre. It is so touching... I teared myself like nuts at the last part. Other than that, it was hilarious.

Did the slides till 6pm and i started watching TV. Hee~ Endlessly... 9pm, began doing the slides again, still i'm not done and decided to stop. Left just a little bit more.

I am really bored. Going town tmr to send my phone to service. Hai... Poor baby, going hospital.

Didn't really feel like talking to Darl much... It didn't feel right this whole week. I guess keeping a good distance from him is still good. Always being too close will cut out all sources of chattering. Ha! And since my phone is malfunctioning, didn't really smsed a lot either. Sad to say but that's wad i gotten face. (: Do miss him...

Didn't see the 2 boyfriends the entire week, HAHA! Implying Hun and Ping Hong, guess we are all busy with our own stuff? Perhaps.

Hai... Bored nowadays, want to shop, but no money to shop, want to take money, but dun dare to take either. How i envy those people with rich parents, in their wallet, its always more than $50. GoSh... I wanna SHOP AND BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It really didn’t matter to me even an infinitesimal trifle; if there wasn’t the most optimistically Omnipotent of Sun outside my door; to timelessly consecrate every unfinished desire of mine; to the hilt of infinite infinity.

It really didn’t matter to me even an inconspicuous trifle; if there wasn’t the most vivaciously fathomless Sea outside my door; to unbelievably tantalize even the most evanescent cranny of my skin for an infinite more of my destined lifetimes.

It really didn’t matter to me even an obfuscated trifle; if there weren’t the most eternally invincible Mountains outside my door; to compassionately sequester every disastrously shuddering bone of my body; as diabolical hell torrentially rained down on earth.

It really didn’t matter to me even a cloistered trifle; if there weren’t the most enigmatically inebriating Forests outside my door; to perennially perpetuate the fragrance of symbiotic existence in every of my haplessly dying breath

It really didn’t matter to me even a fugitive trifle; if there wasn’t the most resplendently bountiful Waterfall outside my door; to inexhaustibly reinvigorate my sinfully deteriorating desire to survive,

It really didn’t matter to me even an ethereal trifle; if there weren’t the most sensuously crimson Clouds outside my door; to unabashedly catapult me into the most ebulliently triumphant realms of paradise

It really didn’t matter to me even a fleeting trifle; if there wasn’t the most unassailably ever-pervading Sky outside my door; to engender me to discover the ultimate horizons of my impoverished existence,

It really didn’t matter to me even an oblivious trifle; if there wasn’t the most mellifluously enchanting Sound outside my door; to unceasingly enshroud every dormitory of my frazzled life with victoriously untamed delight,

It really didn’t matter to me even a mercurial trifle; if there wasn’t the most seductively tranquil Shadow outside my door; to indefatigably cajole me into the wisps of celestially fructifying sleep,

It really didn’t matter to me even a disappearing trifle; if there wasn’t the most bounteously virile Woman outside my door; to tirelessly prompt me to explore every rhapsodically emollient intricacy of my potent manhood,

It really didn’t matter to me even a forlorn trifle; if there wasn’t the most wonderfully vibrant Meadow outside my door; to invite me back into the cradle of my amazingly impeccable and uninhibited childhood,

It really didn’t matter to me even a transient trifle; if there weren’t the most iridescently innocuous Stars outside my door; to unshakably enlighten the complexion of my every drearily asphyxiating and treacherous night,

It really didn’t matter to me even a dilapidated trifle; if there wasn’t the most impregnably Heavenly Moon outside my door; to steer me through every acrimonious hurdle of my life; with the ease of a newly born silken prince,

It really didn’t matter to me even a fleeting trifle; if there wasn’t the most astoundingly ameliorating magicians outside my door; to liberate me of even the most ghastliest of my tribulations; transform the monotonously dull space around me; into paradise divine,

It really didn’t matter to me even a feckless trifle; if there weren’t the most indomitably learned philosophers/saints outside my door; to endlessly soliloquize to me the ideologies of effulgent truth; love and beauty in the chapters of my vividly enthralling life,

It really didn’t matter to me even a teeny trifle; if there wasn’t the most glittering caverns of pure Gold outside my door; to forever ensure that the definitions of maliciously pulverizing poverty stayed an infinite kilometers away from my diminutively robust form,

It really didn’t matter to me even an indescribable trifle; if there wasn’t the most mischievously jubilant flirtation outside my door; to make me feel eternally young and fantastically virile; although I stood on the absolute brink of inevitable death,

It really didn’t matter to me even an insouciant trifle; if there wasn’t the most Omnisciently everlasting breath outside my door; to bestow upon me the prowess to holistically survive for a countless more blessed lifetimes,

If only; whenever I did open the door of my passionately throbbing heart; whenever I did open the door of my ecstatically emancipating soul; whenever I did open the door of my euphorically searching eyes; whenever I did open the door of my amiably unfettered dwelling; there was you and none else but you O! Heavenly Beloved to take me in your mesmerizing arms and immortally bond with the beats of my life; again and again and again; time after time after time; each time; everytime…"

Nikhil Parekh

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/time-after-time-each-time-everytime/

No comments: