Saturday, January 13, 2007

Here I am

Haven't blog about happenings recently. I was busy the whole week doing project... Haven't been sleeping well either.

GoSh... After Tues's ston-ing in the canteen, went on for MAEC tutorial which was brought forward to Tues from Thurs. The whole tutorial was almost the same as the previous except the topics reviewed. I was very distracted the whole time, not sure why but just distracted. Then, a freaky thing happened, the screen for the projector suddenly come down by itself... OMG!!! We were all shocked! Mrs Ng was acting calm but it was obvious she got a shock too. Never mind, after a while, the screen went up itself again. GOSH!!! From then on, i was focused. Its scary ok... Like all of a sudden.. It was a good thing that was not our permenent class, i would be scared to death... HA! Kidding...

Wednesday was another log day but that was a happy day for me... HAHA!!! After FABM lecture, went for the tutorial, then Mr Cool guy returned us our report. I was wondering where is the mark written coz all i saw was a 46 in the middle of the mark sheet but after looking at the top, i finally saw my marks, i got 80/100.. HAHAHAA!!! So happy ok... Like i did spent quite a lot of effort looking for all the informations inside and troubled Papa to go Marina to get the menu from Via Mar.. HAHA!!! And our cool guy likes it.. HAhA!! Shall go down and take a look at the restaurant one day. :D My effort pays off i guess, spending so much time looking for info and all.

Had POA quiz that afternoon, was so afraid i couldn't do coz i can't even solve the tutorial questions before that but during the tutorial, Mrs Lee went through and was happy, i can understand. The quiz came and i hurried to do coz i thought it was very late already but in the end, when i stepped out of the school, it was 3.40pm, so early.

Called Ting and decided to go back to Batok to meet her. Went to VK to mingle with the stylists. Poor DArl... He was sick... HAhA!!! Showed him some photos and they were so fascinated by it. Ting came and we left.

1st ever 1-1 job interview, is it considered the 1st? coz the IMF was 1 -2 interview, i think its 1st. The interviewer was crap, he asked qns that are not really linked to the job.

Him: In your opinion, which is most important, Friends, family, company?
Me: Family coz without them, there won't be me.
Him: But without company, how can your family support u?
Me: (Confused) eh.. Still without them, there won't be me, and i think even without money, they will still support me.
Him: Ok.... So, u rake friends last?
Me: (actually no, its company that i raked last, but just ans)
Him: this would give me a impression that u can't work with pple
Me: Oooo... But even if i dun like them, i'd still work with them
Him: Actually there's no right answer, u must come out with your own answer (Draws on paper with his doctor handwritting, upside down, trying to make me read)
Me: (took the paper and turned around and tried to figure out what he was writing, then realised, he wrote, "Equally important)

O please... He didn't say i can choose that....... then he wrote "Harvard Uni" which is where that theory came from. Dots....

HE went on asking and asking then penalised me for not knowing how to eat Sushi... "U must turn the sushi around, it is the salmon that should touched the soy sauce not the bottom. Not very good" I was thinking, please, i am not a Japanese, u ask me how i eat durian, i tell u everything.

I think he got nothing to rebute to me coz i am in TRM and he seemed surprised plus impressed with what i'm studying. HA! But poor Dear, he was laughing at her bout her POA. craP.. Like as if he's great...

After that, went to eat LJS, after that, bought Jelly beans from Candy Empire. Haha!!! then took MRT back.

Went home and i'm tired but spend my night finishing the report but still lack of a part. 3am, i gave up, slept.

Couldn't wake up the next morning, although i know i should but i just couldn't get up. So i gave up on trying, smsed Joan and Jiawen in my subconscious and i concussed till 11am... Like that was the first time couldn't get up like that and the reason was too much work.

So, went to school at around that time to do project. First to arrive and i began with the things. Then, one by one they came. We were doing the projects and i'm glad we really did some things. I was so lazy lah, i got so tired of doing so much that i told them dun do so much, just tell me whatever u think, i'd put them in... HAHA!!! And everything ended at around 5pm.

Took bus back with Mei Qing and her craziness started to come out. HAHA!!! She is so funny...

Anyway, went to WM to get herbal tea for Darl despite my tiredness... HAHA!!! Then, went back home after buying some snacks.

Slacked for an hour plus and began putting all the report together and cost me my whole night. Didn't touched a bit of MAEC till 11plus. Studied wad i can, i dun rmb wad time, but i fell back to bed.

Woke up late this morning also but good thing it was afternoon class.

LMS was alright, had our presentation and i am glad that it is finally over... Now, IAC to worry bout. However, before i start my engine on anything, i'm gonna relax tmr, do everything besides studying... HAhA!!!

Gonna be going K box and perhaps Kallang to see Netball carnival.

Hee~ I was having a really bad headache just now during the paper and believe me, i felt my face blushing and i could feel the warmness when i touched my face, think i am getting sick. Anyway, called Hun after the paper and we went back to batok together... Hee~ He went to buy cup noodles with me then we left.

Ate my cup noodles and paralysed in front of the TV when Darl smsed. Called him while he was jammed in the middle of highway. HAHa!! Poor thing, gotta face that kind of trouble everyday. HAhA! We were talking a lot of craps i tell you, we can just laugh our head off... HAHA!!

Finally know how to DL fonts and use them liao... SO happy... Hee~

Love me people coz i am AppLe...

Conclusion: achieved a lot this week and one project is finally over and the other is partially over too....

No comments: