Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm here again...

Hai... Early in the morning, i couldn't find the Tee that i intended to wear so after wasting some effort looking for it, i gave up. I took my black long sleeve, wore my jeans and left. I kind of threw a bit of tantrum at lao ma which i shouldn't had, So SoRRY lAo Ma..

Skipped BCA lecture then went on for the PBL presentation, i think we had quite a few marks deducted for it coz there were some mistakes.

After that, went on to to FABM report. Mei qing and pearl were late. I'm left with their 2 parts and my own, coz without theirs, i can't do mine. There's conclusion and recommendation to do also... GoSh... Will finish it by tmr night...

Darl fell sick. He was being real cute when he started apologizing for getting sick and couldn't go out. Find it funny... It was alright, he dun have to apologize for anything. I still love him.

Dear was telling me bout her talk tmr and that she needs to rush down to Vivo after that. I, too, need to rush down... So Dear, we'll both be rushing down. Ting may be joining us too. But after Vivo, need to go back home le.. Hai... So rush... Rush Hour??

To Lao GoNg Andy, there's just too many things going through in my mind so without someone i can talk to, it all appears in my blog, that explains the many updates last few days. Just feel like saying everything out although it may be some really random stuff... :)

Ahhh.... I'm in school, sitting in the crowded canteen, silently typing my blog with my friends all doing their own things... Imagine the scene... Its weird... Haha!!!

I miss Dear, I miss Sister, I miss Darl, I miss Lao Gong Andy and I miss my sons(Lovely WhiSky and JeDDy).... Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooo... And i miss playing Netball with the girls.... Gosh... Just too many things to do but too little time to complete...

是否只有时间才会让我们勤快?是否只有现实才是痛苦... 是否只有我才会想象虚构的幻想... 人生的定义是什么?是否只是我想不透?

No comments: