Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm bored.

Having nothing left to do now after completing POA tutorial. Ahh....

Looks how time flies, the semester is nearing its end and soon, we'll be sitting for our papers and not long after, we'll be choosing our classes and then promoting to Year 2. Everything seems to be happening in such instant. The whole year's memory seemed so vague in my mind. I can't really recall something that had a great impact that i can't forget. Seriously, nothing from school.

This whole week will be a pretty calm one, and it will be time to start revising already. I maybe going to some other salons to straighten my hair, probably the shophouses near my place coz it's just straightening. Hope it won't end up bad. That will be left either after the exam or these few exam weeks. We'll see.

Shouldn't have trimmed my nails, after trimming and buffing it, one of my nails broke while i opened the fridge. Ain't that funny? Now i got 9 long nails and 1 short nail. GoSh...

I just trimmed my eye brow too... Nothing to do as i've said and my brows are getting so bushy, so i trimmed it. I look neater now. Hee~

Dun think any further, that's all i've trimmed so far, i'm not gonna trimmed anything else. Well, its all cleanliness.

A re-introduction:
It's 2007 already and I am turning 19 in a few months time. It doesn't sound pleasant to me at all. That's way too fast.

Ignore my crap, i'm bored remember?!

I dun feel like going out... Then again, i am not going out. AIYA! What am I talking about?!

Life at this point of time is pretty ironic. Yet this irony doesn't seemed like it will be resolving by itself. So, i'm gonna try to comprehend, compromise and most importantly accomodate to my wonderful life of controversy.... (I am exaggerating)

No comments: