Thursday, January 25, 2007

Restless

Have no idea where my tiredness is from. Feeling real tired for some reasons.

Very well, FABM presentation is finally over, comment i got, not a lot of eye contact, HAha! I realised that. However, she said it was good to add in figures. Our group overall is pretty good. Good effort she said and Mr cool was nodding. HAHa! O, i didn't know our menu is used during the open house, heh heh, flattering, but all thanks to Pearl. Finally, its over.

I kind of went to POA with a really tired mind and wasn't really listening bout what she says but i think still ok, am able to do the quiz.

After school, went to Orchard. Reached just in time to get my pay which means i dun have to go down tmr. Still, the same gloomy weather inside the chief cashier, wadever. Met this couple of Westerners going into the lift with me. Find it weird, i wonder was it coz of my dressing or coz i am a girl, they seemed very polite towards me. HaA! Didn't bumped into anyone familiar and had no intention to go find any.

Wheelock, my next stop, waited for a while and i got my baby back. I'm happy, sms is fast and it ain't that lag anymore. HaHA! So happy...

Went back on a damn bumpy ride, feel like killing the driver. Drive like some sort of crazy freak, what was he hurrying about? The bus really went UP and DOWN and braked like nuts, i started feeling nauseous on the bus. Seat was only available after Dover. Sat on it and i closed my eyes and tried to stop thinking bout the up and down. I fell asleep.

Alighted, went pass VK and saw the cute baby girl shikin was holding. I held her up but she started crying. Fine, i dunnoe how to carry a baby, but my baby cousins didn't cry when i held them. Too long nv touch baby? HAHA! Perhaps...

Terry called and pyshco-ed me to share gift for Kok Hong and it was ex. After muh persuasion from him, i reluctantly agreed. However, i smsed him just now to withdraw from it. I really have no money recently and i only earned $42 that day, i dun wanna spend unnecessarily, i rather choose to get him another thing. Feel kind of guilty coz i swear i'll pay if ting agreed but who knows Ting made a promise. Ha! I seriously can't spend on anything. I am really sorry.

I had a nightmare yesterday or perhaps its just a bad dream but it kind of bothers me a lot... I hope everything will be alright.

Revision lecture and MAEC tutorial tmr...

I wanna sleep earlier today...

Stop coming to me dreams... Let me have a good night sleep...

No comments: