Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

Who knew that i would be out all night yesterdaty?

Initially, i kind of decided to just spend this new year eve at home but the urge to go out kept coming. Decided to go visit Ting again to wish her Happy New Year.

Before going there, met up with Darl. We walked a little then went to makan dinner. He was so stressed about his life now that i feel like laughing at him. The kind of things that he worried about are things that not many man his age can get. HAHA!!! Ok, i am very bad. The only thing that i can do is to sit and listen to him, and hopefully that helps.

We exchanged our watches which i thought was only for a while but ehh, he drove my watch all the way to JB... And his, on my wrist. HAHA!!!

He was kind enough to sent me to JE and then left. ThAnks darl...

So, met up with Uting and Ming then went to visit Ting. GoSh... We wanted to sit around for a while longer but who knows the nurse came in and switch off the lights at around 9.30pm. HAHA!!! No choice, we left. Bidding byes to her family and wishing them Happy New Year. Glad she's doing better already, hurts to see her so weak.

After that, i kind of persuaded Uting not to go for the fireworks, HAHA!! Then i think Ming got a little angry at me coz of that but heh heh, it is not everyday i get to meet with Uting coz she is all to him... Hai... Love... So, met up with Yvonne at Lot1, wanted to go Kbox but no room till 1am, so they ate MAc before heading to Uting's place.

Played with Whisky, he was so hyper, still, very cute.

KoK hong called me to ask where i was and talk some craps as usual.

I am so happy this New Year, so many people called me!!! HAHA!!! I called Honey, coz it has been so long since i last see or talk to him, and since its new year, wanted to wish him. He didn't pick up the phone though, however, he called back later and i was so delighted to hear from him. HAHA!!! 1st thing that came out of my mouth was, "HONEY, I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHA!!! So crap ar... Then, we chit chatted here and there a little and he told me they are going to Genting this weekend, so good... YuP, then we hung uP coz he got to work.

When the clock strikes 12am, the New Year began.

Streams and streams of sms-es came and my phone nearly exploded. After it calm down, it was my turn to type my own New Year Sms to my friends. I sent to many many people. Roy called me, HAHA!!! SO HAPPY!!! It was like, he went missing, busy with all his stuff and suddenly on New Year's Day he called me and we talked like we always to, it is so good to hear from him. HAHA!! And he is still so generous, he asked me to call him whenever i need help in my school work... Hee~ Then, with the same old, "Happy New Year", we ended the convo.

At Billy's place, we were all up and high, throwing dice and drinking martell and vodka. We realised that Martell with orange juice is pretty nice. HAHA!!! I was like, staring at the rest drinking like nuts until Billy noticed my silence and i became the victim of their cruelty. HAHA!!! So, glass after glass, i tasted all the liquor with the different mixers, still, i'm fine. All the way till 7am, i had too much to drink. We finished 1 bottle of both martell and Vodka. Finally, decided to stop, i rushed to bed. HAHA!!! Coz i need to go school... GoSh...

Nothing happened while drinking but after i lied down on the mattress, my head starts to spin a little. HAHA!!! But doesn't matter, i fell asleep after a while with AiAi by my side. HAhA!!!

There was this point of time when i was kind of embarassed. All thanks to Ben. He was saying my face was red then Billy added that its always red then Ben said, "No ah, i thought u red coz u saw Billy?!" I was like, WAD THE?! It was at that time that i realised almost everybody knows bout the short "history". HAHA!!! Embarassing.

5plus am, Ah mAo called me to wish my Happy new Year... HAHA!! So happy yet another time, he called me!!! Heh HeH!!! After so long and he updated me some stuff about work... Well, new manager i supposed.

Ming Ming cannot drink still wanna drink, crazy, a glass of vodka with juice, he already became tipsy and his gf, my best friend, Uting, also like that. Dunnoe how they go out together in future to events where drinking is required. Congrats. But they didn't continue, they went out to pei Whisky while Ming was trying to recover from his tipsiness... HAHA!!!!

Ya... Billy's mAmA is a really nice person, very friendly. His house it pretty big but didn't really walk around to explore. And definitely, its a beauty.

Around 9plus am, i woke up and went down to wash my face and re-draw my eyeliner...

Walked back with Uting to her Condo(which was a really long distance from Billy's place) then headed home myself. I nearly dieded. Part of me regretted going to stay over but part of me was glad coz i enjoyed. Hee~

Darl smsed and ask y i woke up so early coz i sent the New Year sms at around 3plus am. My reply to him was, "I didn't even sleep" and i was hungry... HAHA!!!

Back home, i bathed. Felt really hot inside and i paralysed on my bed for a short 5min b4 i got up and left for school.

Went to get a nescafe to boost my energy a little then went to VK and unintentionally, i gave Richard a shock with my "Happy New Year" beside his ear. HAHA!!! FunNy... Wanted to get back my watch coz i think if i continue holding on to Darl's, i will kill his watch and then my heart will ache, coz i bought it, HAHA!! But he refuesed to return or should i say, he was just busy. At that point of time, my head was still spinning a little.

Went to school to do project and i was really tired, feeling nauseous but just couldn't vomit so my mood was a little bit bad. The whole thing ended at 5plus pm, and i was really tired.

Went to Westmall wanting to get some decent meal to eat since i haven't eat anything since the previous night at 7plus pm. But i just can't decide on wad to buy. In the end, i boought some pathetic Sushi.

Walked out of WM, sms-ing Hui, telling her i was really tired and i doubt i can go visit Ting with her. In the midst of typing, I saw 2hands raised in front of me, trying to hug, i got a shock and i nearly drop my stuff... Guess who? The boss of VK, Richard. Thanks for the shock Richard, we are even. HA! Then saw, Darl and Mad right behind him, said Bye then went to wait for bus.

While waiting for bus, I saw Richard's wife, and in my daze, i gave her a weird wave. HAHA!!! She looked at me and smiled then mumbled something which i think was that they are going to foot reflexology or something. So i just smiled at her and said wave Bye Bye...

Reached home, sent the stuff to Dorcas, and i cannot make it liao. Started eating and happily, i was full.

After a while, i dozed off on my settee, woke up, went to my bed, concussed.

Some asshole called me wanting to chat. Please lah, it is obvious i am not interested in whoever u are or wadever u do. Stop calling, ass... I hate it when somebody dunnoe their limits. Isn't obvious when everytime you called, i have an excuse to hang up? Wake up your idea!!! Hate It... regretted giving him my number, out of impulse... Irritating.

I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep when i am still feeling tired but i just got up. Pissed...

Ok, i shall end my blog here today, its so long.

I am happy this New Year, some smses nearly drew my tears out and i am moved. I love how i spent the hours of the night. Although it differs so much from last year, but i love it.

PS: Happy 2007, ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy this year with me in your life. HAHA!!!!

No comments: