Monday, October 10, 2005

WAh Wah Wah!!! Amazing huh!

Wah lao... These 2 days tedious wor... Drives me to my very limit. All coz of my own sake.. HEH! After the Merlion day, i had a great sleep all thru the night, till the next afternoon. Actually, i wanted to sleep more de but leh, Chris called and he sounded real pissed... So in my daze, i agreed to go at 3.

SiCk!!!!!! Once i woke up, i went out... No time to do any other thing... Once i reached hotel, guess wad? I forgot my Name Tag...HAHHAHA!!!! So i'm like, GoD.... Then, Chris called me down to rosewood. I was ermm... Feeling very weird when he mentioned, "Astley" HeH! U know wad i mean? read my previous blog bah... True enough, once i go in and do the stuff i was instructed, he started to talk to me like i knew him very well.. Very Weird WoR... Ok lah, at the end of 3 hours, i was sitting there eating dinner with him liao... HAHA!!! HEH... He's a not bad person bah, but still, i dunnoe him... O ya, he reminds me of TeCk aUn... HEH!!!

Seriously, i only woke up after 6pm. the stuff b4 that were very vague... So, when things started to get busy, i started to talk more, communicate more, and it ain't that bo liao lor... I should count myself lucky bah, coz rosewood ain't that busy, compared to the Kk DNd...

"Why people call u Apple huh?" Was wad Si ju(a china Girl) asked me... And i'm like, "ermmm... Coz i look like apple mah..." and she laugh laugh laugh, but i dun find it funny lor... Anyway, after that, she showed me a lot of things which made me laugh a bit... HAHA!!! Ok, a lot of it reflects me... Like when she dunnoe wad is Tonic water, she's like panicking there and nobody else knows, so she's like "Zhe me ban? Wo bu zhi dao shi se me lai de!" So i happened to walk by and she asked me, and of cos, i dunnoe wad's she's talking bout so i went to help her asked... All this kind of reflects me when i 1st started working bah... HA! Funny huh!

Nearing the end, i was very pissed with the guests in rosewood. They refused to leave lor.. Like their house like that. Say is their mother's 90th birthday, it's just their excuse to come out and party nia, like as if an ah mah can stay till 12+. Like ReAl.. So i started to walk around, trying to find trolley to clear all the messed up trays, but to no avail, then i begin to wipe the suzannes like nobody's business, and just kept walking up and down 2nd and 3rd level, just to avoid all those pple... And they keep asking for drinks when the beverage stopped liao... HaiYo... CrAps!

Then, i went to office keep the number plates, menu and HeH HeH, Bt kor spotted me... And i was told to do skirting... HaiYo.. HAte skirting, but hai hao lah... In the end, thumb red red le.. And a bit too silent inside neroli lor, i freaked out a little... HeH! Good thing Cindy called me in the middle... HA, arbo i surely run outside and asked for someone to accompany me de... FreAked....

Waiting for my voucher was the worst part bah... My leg really cannot stand liao, yet have to stand and wait. So i'm like, my voucher? My voucher? My voucher? In the end, stand till 2.30 then got it... Hai... Should have just sat outside and wait bah... O ya, bt kor got very pissed with one of the girls... "I got 95 tables, u only got 750 napkins!" And the girl tot kor was joking... So, this is another case of pple not using common sense and god damn attitude prob... HA!

So after bidding bye to Astley, firdaus, Bt kor and NOT FORGETTING NIZAM( coz i forgot and he complained), i went downstairs. Started to feel very tired... So i kept quiet and stand by the side, rest... Seriously rest...

On the transport, sleep, sleep... Home, ate some stuff and ji tao SLeeP lOr...

Early in the morning, Firdaus msged me, and i kind of just ignored most of it, coz i kept dozing off while reading, anyway, it's not important.. Hehe~

Hao LaH... lAter gonna do homework le, btw, need to go get pay next week AGAIN!!!!!Freaking system! HAi... CiAO for Now!!!

No comments: