Saturday, October 29, 2005

Untitled

Ermm... Woke up pretty early today for EL mock... Wah... Really, haven't really sitted down for so long to do one thing that seriously. Somehow, the atmosphere in school is absolutely different at home. Worlds apart!

Anyway, after school, went back home, a bit disconnected liao, i can bearly open my eyes but then still gotta go for the jab, now i know the spelling of it liao, called "Tyhoid" Ermm... The jab was not painful but then Terry Goh hit it! Wah lao, i ji tao wake up for that moment.

After much pondering, i decided to go home, sian... Stone there for around 1/2 an hour and finally decided. Ok, it's a very awkward situation, me, not working, sitting in the office, and stare into the thin air. Kind of awkward, so i decided to leave.

Back to Westmall, i'm still thinking wad should i buy for Skinny, but hai... Nothing really suit him, so difficult to find a present for a guy like him... Ok, at that point of time, i still wanted to go for the very late KTV, but after reaching home, HA, lazy nerves came out, so i lay down there, paralysed. Hee~ K, at 10, i was seriously thinking bout it, but papa at home liao, i knew i can't go out le, mama came back, i asked her, and she say nononono but still allow me to... HAHA! Well, but too bad lah, the trip too long liao, 1st, must wait for 947, then 174... Gave up, msged skinny and said no but promised to make it for him... No PrOb!

Now, after a cool bath, not feeling so sleepy le. Later, see how, will go study a bit. Ermm... Along the way back, chatted with Xueting, hee~ Coz it's just too boring on the bus and we talked a lot... Mostly studies... ermm... She got everything prioritised well... Good Plan...

As for me, ermm... Well, after this vexing day, other days will be better off... I dun have to stress bout going to here and there or backing my words or wadsoever, can stay at home or go round walk walk... hee~

Ermm... Last night i couldn't sleep, up till 3plus i'm still wide awake. 2am, and i got up and study. Then, i started to pour out my feelings inside my personal diary... Ermm... A lot of it... Untold of here and wun be told... Then, i read backwards and realised 4 names came out a lot of times.... The most, "Xueting and Yuting" HAHA! I started writing when i'm in Sec.1, and i've known them since that time, so nothing to be surprise bout. The other 2 names shall remain anonymous for the time being...

Ermm... "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" Do you agree? Definitely so for me... Something or somebody might be beautiful to me but not you. "Beauty is in the way you perceive it", cool? YeAh...

Wad happened in the hotel today? I saw Wu YAng... Hee~ She's going for the clothes thingy, haha, good thing i never go... HA! Ok, very bad of me... Shh.... ANYWAY, STUDIES more important!!! HEe~ Not an excuse, that's a fact.

Saw Terry Goh, ermm... He said he's very tired, can see from his eyes, poor thing... HAHA! Sometimes really dun wanna talk to him, so afraid will start arguing... Dun wanna spoil the whole thing, u see, afterall, he's my good friend de lao DA mah... HeH! you know wad i mean?

Another Terry hit my hat... Hai... Shocked Me... But, there is never once i'm not shocked by anything... Hai... I was even startled by my own mama walking beside me... HAHA!

Ermm... I got driven mad by the 4 unity ones... Almost suffer from hyperthermal under their intense coldness... HAhA! Once in a while, that's the best but not every now and then. I can really see how much yuting suffered in their clan, haha! Saw that unbearable look on her face... HAHA! Poor ThIng...

CiAo!

A new day comes...

No comments: