Thursday, October 06, 2005

Speak Sense

Raining early in the morning, feel so sad... HeH! The weather definitely have some effects on our hormones.. HA! Walked to school feeling very depressed. heH! Good thing there were some sms-es to kind of cheer me up.

Xueting didn't go to school today... Her body system was very down yesterday... She said she's feeling better le... Hai... Dun stress too much bah...

Erm... I felt some sourness from Peggy's words.. Well, i never actually heard her saying that kind of stuff b4... Kind of shocked me a little but wad can i do... I just smiled and walked away.

I'm still relaxing now but still working very hard... Past memories of working hard are all erased for one simple reason, the past is the past, no matter how hard i worked b4, it was b4, i need to work now for the future... So, i'm bucking up for O level. Prelim really strike me hard.

Plans... Gonna finish all the maths paper by this week. Revise on Physics. HeH! When next week comes, i'll be switching to SS mode. I am really very disappointed with my SS's prelim result... Extremely lor... HAi... The past's glory was not reflected. Anyway, the past is the past... I'm gonna work hard for it, wanna get my A1 back, if not an A2 will be fine... HAHA!!! ConfiDEnce!

MAma off today, she's home the whole day... ermm.. I threw a bit of tantrum on her, coz she kept asking me to eat leftovers... AiYo, very cham. After that, i went on to do my stuff, so i didn't talk to her much today. She's now chatting with her mei mei, my aunty... Ermm... I'm just glad mama can stay at home to relax today... She brewed a cup of tea for me which tastes like coffee... HeH! Still, mama cares for me most...

Ermm.. I had enough rest, revised enough. So it's always good to plan b4 doing things. I'm able to complete wad i wanna do and at the same time, slack... HAha!!! Sorry, very crappy...

I've been acting weird these few days wor... In the sense that i talked a lot.. And the atmosphere turns pretty cold... Ha! And yuting was like "......" HAHA!!! PAiseh, just feel like talking more nowadays... Not many days left to talk and crap with these pple le... U know, dun wanna lost anything and regret later...

Hao LAh... Got nothing much to say liao... Wanna go check out some stuff b4 i go OinK oINk!

The sidewalk cracks disappeared...

No comments: