Friday, October 14, 2005

SHiT...

Packing store SUCKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so upsetting! I never wanna do it again... I sucked in so much dust! And i was totally dying in it. Shit... Now, my throat hurts. All the way till 1am...

There's more to say but i decided not to. Actually all can be done earlier but well, things just didn't turned out that way coz of some reasons. At the end of the night, my body was hurting too much. And felt very sick.

This month, my phone bill will definitely be damn cham... Y? Coz i kept calling pple and pple kept calling me to chat up. I'm not gonna pick up any call from now on except for the given time.

O level arriving, after Saturday, i'm not going to work liao. I'm not gonna contact pple from work anymore so please dun call me and psycho me, or ask me to go out, i seriously need to concentrate on my studies liao. My heart is already drifting away, i wanna get it back. If ever i start having attitude prob with you, dun be surprised and i wun apologize for wad i do.

Determined to get wad i want, no more desire on fun, coz i know that will come. So shut up, and LISTEn Up, DUN, DUN affect me!

No comments: