Friday, October 21, 2005

Is it a good day or BAd?

DAmn... Woke up feeling nauseous this morning... Body feels very weak but still, dragged myself out of bed to complete some of the things that i should rmb. When 10am arrives, felt cold, climb onto the bed, covered myself with blanket, still, holding a book, trying to make myself feel better. Up until i finish bathing, i still felt like vomitting. No choice, still gotta go to school.

Reached school, started talking with Cheryl and Su and then had lunch. It was a plain porrigde, works best for the sick. However, body still felt quite weak. Trying hard to pretend i'm fine, afterall, it's practical exam.

The thing started, was a little bit nervous initially but then, calmed down. Took me roughly 1/2 hr to finish Physics, and the another 1/2 for chem. 3pm, i'm done with both, checking every details. Couldn't test the Salt T again coz i dun have anymore of the salt so i guess i got that part wrong. However, for the rest of it, it's fine. I suppose this wun be as bad as the prelim's. I'm so happy that i was able to do every single one of it. MUHAHA!

Home, Mama is around, she went to the doc for some infections in the eye, but it was minor, so she's back home, resting. But leh, she just can't get her butt down, keep on looking for things to do. HAi... Mama's instinct? Maybe... HA!

Just now, Ting was talking to me bout some practical thing that happened but i wasn't listening, felt bad... I was very distracted by the pain in my stomache... Paiseh woR ting...

Now, i'm feeling very bad... Body's weak, brain tired... K, i'm gonna go take a nap...

CiAo...

That person, he's back...

No comments: