Tuesday, October 18, 2005

LauGh bAbY lAuGH!

A little late today... Ermm... Been mugging all day. Though all i mugged was Physics but that's my aim. To complete the last few chapters of physics and Chemistry, then, when wed comes, will be starting to focus on Practical, on how to make the right steps at the right time.

HEH! So all day, i'm trapped at home, hee~ Not really lah, it's just that i forced myself to stay at home. Didn't even go buy dinner, cooked instant noodles for myself... It feels good to be home all day. Although the mugging can be a little boring but well, that's wad it's gonna be. O level mah, jia you a bit, complete wad i should and get wad i want.

Hai... I tried very hard not to think bout other things today, just concentrate on mugging, that's y i kind of dozed off a little... HeH! Very chAm... Well, i dun hab my sweets with me so i can't stay awake, very cham, it's a habit, a bad one. After exam, i'll be really fat again... Hai... Well, this time round, i gotta control, even if i grow fat, will shake them off after all of it...

Ok, not organised in wad i wanna say but basically, it's just saying, i'm gonna work hard, eat hard, and in the end, play hard... Get it?!

No matter what, I will work for it!

No comments: