Saturday, October 08, 2005

By the side of The Merlion

Interesting topic huh... Ha! Been out all day... Gosh, i'm dead beat.

On the streets of Orchard, saw so many things happening and i kind of just ignored them all. And outside Paragon, met Ian... Ermm... Help him throw away the flyers.. HAHA!!!

Then, met up with Bt kor at Marina... He kind of scared me a little just now... Hai... There's a limit to everything and health is definitely one of those...

So we kind of just spend the night at different Spots... On the roof of the esplanade, and beside the "vomitting" Merlion.. HeH! "Oh my god, i've never been so close to the merlion b4!" "I dun wanna die a VIRGIN!" HAhA!!!!! It was nice just sitting there viewing at the night sky with the different buildings enhancing it. This is where i call home... Uniquely Us... Anyway, i just let my mind run wild while the other 2 were talking bout different things. I entertained a bit. Somehow, some memories did came back... Was a little bit depressed but somehow, kor's TAiWAneSe EntertAinment made me laughed... A LOT!

I guess even without talking wad's really in our hearts, we kind of let it off a little. For ting is like that, for me is like that, for Kor, i hope it's so. We all need some people to be by our sides to listen to us sometimes, even if it's just sitting side by side, looking into the empty spaces. Times like that will be kept in me forever.

Like we've said just now, maybe one day we might find ourselves sitting at one of the spots, thinking we are alone, yet not. It will be nice to sit there alone and watch basically nothing, think nothing and feel nothing.

Yup, it's good to have this kind of moments once in a blue moon.

Ermm... Today, i really saw the side of kor who he portray as someone who always joke but in his heart, he dun wanna be lonely... Well, Kor, u r not, with mei mei like me and friend like Ting, we will never be just that someone.

Thanks Kor and Sister....

The night sky filled my gentle soul, the breeze blew my sorrows away, the people there with me show me how much I am cared. My heart is fred for now... Thank You...

No comments: