Monday, October 03, 2005

Can't stand....

Sometimes, it doesn't pays to be kind. Take an examples, from friend.

Friends; Someone called me, it is only right that i replied and asked y and in the end, i was said to be breaking his relationship with his gf... Fuk Himself MAN! God damn pissed with a person like this. If he's so afraid of his lady, then dun call me, dun even talk to me, that settles them all. Call me himself and blamed me for wad he did. FooL!

Hai... So damn... Anyway, back to normal table yesterday. I know it's gonna be tough to go back to the normal tables, trying to adapt to it. In the end, it's not my own 3 table that makes me tired, it's all the walking around to helped out the others... GosH... I couldn't believe the speed that i'm working at... HeH! I think my partner feels very pressurized by me... Coz i keep telling him to get stuff... I didn't touch Oval tray yesterday! Just twice, nearing the end... La LA lA! Do u know how good it feels not to touch that thing... IT'S AwesoMe!!! Didn't strained my arms, shoulder and waist... MuHAhA!!! Alright, it's pretty lame... Well, it was pretty nice to be back to normal tables. Reminds me of when i 1st went to work, everything were so unclear, asking around and all... Ah.. BAck then, everything was all good...


Anyhow, the night ended like that, and well, i supposed there's gonna be some scoldings in the end and i was right. Was called back to the ballroom to receive some dressing down. Gosh... I was stunned by wad Wee Loon said... Pple actually put the round tray on the suzanne when the guests were around?! OmG! CommON SenSe IndeeD... Hai... Sometimes, things can't be rushed i guess. No training produce such staff... Hai Hai Hai... Nothing to Say...

Anyway, it was a good thing Cindy was beside me... heH! We kind of helped out each other a bit every now and then... A bit pissed with Auntie ___. Very shit lor... I mean she got 4 round trays and i got nothing lor, i took it and she's like, "Oi, that's mine leh" I'm like, " can i LEND IT FOR A WHILE?!" And just walked away... Haiyo... Fast as they are, stingy as can be. GoD!

And i just remember myself walking around doing lots of stuff... Top up drinks, serving, clearing... erm... By the end of the night, my legs were pretty much disfunctional... Heh!

Wah lao, and Firdaus kept asking me to go to Ashley's side to wait for OT. And i'm like, wah lao, i dun wan lah... GoSh... VeRy dot DoT DoT Dot Dot Dot....

Went to office to take my voucher and there, rested, Cindy wanted to wait for yusoff(papa) and so i sat there, eat my chocolate... HeHe~ Offering pple around. And i saw Lau's table got that biscuit, so i was busy eating the biscuits, filling my stomach(btw, only had a meal yesterday), and well, as busy as i was, i didn't know they took my phone... So when i stood up wanting to leave liao, i saw yusoff took my cover, and i assumed he took my phone, but it was Lau who took it, with my doggy hanging out of his pocket. ok, so i admit, i was busy eating the biscuits.... HAHA!!!! HunGrY Leh!

Pack store, pack store, very hot! But at least everything was done by 1.30am. HeHE!!! Was not as tedious as all the walkings out there... La LA LA.... can't rmb much le coz i was kind of dreaming for the rest of the night, working... Shh... But i did wad i should... HeH!

2.30am... Still at hotel, waiting for transport. I was half-dead... Finally, the transport came, and we went up, i ji tao sleep... In the midst, i woke up and started playing with my phone's cam. Taking shot of the sleepy yusoff.. Hee~ And there goes all the funny stuff... Heh!

Reached home, after bath, ji tao concussed le...

Early this morning, my phone kept ringing. So many sms-es and calls... All of those were very vague... I rmbed Andy calling, to ask me to go to work, and a couple of sms-es from Cindy's friend.... HeH! then, Zzzzz again...

hai.. Like PiG... Later gonna do hw lE... TireD...

Trying to make things right...

No comments: