Friday, October 14, 2005

My THroat IS burning!!!

Never go clubbing when u r sick, it will make u sicker.

It is only at that kind of places where u can see the wild side of pple. That scare the hell out of me. Pple kissing, making out, drunk, screaming, shouting, vomitting. U name it, u see it. It's scary but if ur mood is there, it is a good place to let it all out. And i mean ALL!

Hai... Feel so sad bout something. As a friend, i dunnoe wad to do to help her. Her heart is hurting for her friend. I feel bad when she talks to me bout it but i can't say anything to even soothe her. Well, in this world, there are pple who Sux in a lot of ways. Some pple are just pure ingrates who only knows how to have fun and nothing else, once they get into trouble, they flee. Wad can we do, they will get wad they deserve one day.

Ermm... Seriously, i can't drink too much. Sometimes, pouring alcohol into ur stomach cannot solve any probs, u might just lost it.

My throat is hurting a lot now... I took the medicine liao, a bit drowsy.... *fAinT* hee~

Y i say so much bout all these? Coz i saw it all last night. It freaked me out. BIG TIME!

No comments: