Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another day of studies and pondering...

I got so much to say just now, but after some time out with music, there's nothing much for me to say. HeH! Well, listening to music has always helped me. In many aspects of my life, music helps, really.

Yesterday, i was running a fever... ermm... It just came without my knowing. I just got warmer as the day comes to an end, i sat there, almost paralysed. Lao ma came home and i shouted, "LAo mA! I AM SICK LIAO!!!" She just look at me then turned away, so Tao YAN! Then, i went to have a warm bath, took Panadol and went to bed. 3am, Ziyang called... Haiyo, i find him very funny wor, he always sms and call me at that time of the night when i'd usually be asleep niao. Hee~ But well, back then, we used to chat till that time de nah, so cannot blame. HA!

Anyhow, i woke up this morning and kind of lazed around a little bit then started with CL revision, i admit i'm a bit slow but wad matter is that i did something, so i'm glad. Sometimes, i think i shouldn't pressurized myself too much, just do wad is enough and that's it. Hai... though wad i did was far from enough but nvm, will buck up. Afterall, it's only Chinese. Hee~ (another excuse)

Ermm... Sister seems to have a lot to tell after going back to school and indeed, there's a lot. Some are gossips while some are serious matters. Ermm... The sec 2s spoiled one of our D&T artefact. Wah LAo! SO fucked up lor, wanna take cannot take properly de sia, must spoil one then happy ar! It's O level artefact lor, damn IT! Good thing they didn't spoil mine, arbo i'm gonna take hacksaw(found in workshop) to hack them into 2 pieces!

Cindy said my expectation too high liao, for both studies and guys. However, i dun quite agree, coz she relate it to Desmond Chia which kind of pissed me off a little. 1st, she said bout my CL, i already got an A2 during the 1st shot so y do it again? She said it was coz of my High expectation. Well, frankly speaking, yes it's coz of my high expectation, but well, u can't blame me for that, that has always been my target, and it is so since Sec 1, and since i'm born a chinese, i odd to do well in it. Maybe i might caused some pple to rally against me but for me, CHinese is that important to me. Since we are given another chance to do it, y not? On Desmond Chia, if my expectation was high, i wun choose him, it was damn foolish, i know, and since then, i regretted. Seriously, wad is my expectation like? I dun even know so y talk bout it?! My Ah mah got the criteria set for me, u know? She said, "Next time, when u come out to society, find those that have a stable job, the best are those who fix computers..." And i'm like "fix computers?!" Well, i didn't bother to ask but i got it figured out, coz in the 21st century, computers can never get outdated, so that's the best job... HA! My Ah mah! HAHA!!! Well, that's wad she has for me but in the end, it's still up to me... Ermm... Me.... Hee~ Dun ask, i dunnoe! Complicated neh...

Ok, back to studies, tml neh, will still be revising CL and also try to touch a little on Chem... Hai... Very busy tml and Friday... Must go Jab JaB, then maybe shop ShOp, then KelVin de KTV neh, see 1st bah... Still gotta go school early in the morning so it's gonna be a real tiring day... WAh!!!!

Aiya, dun care, tml study 1st... HeH!

Right here I stand for my time to come but before it does, I'm gonna make everything start.

No comments: