Monday, October 24, 2005

ENlightened? Just the reality

Trish's blog kind of said something out... Go read it... Saying how pple nowadays are like... On our way to success, we become self-centred... The cause of capitalism? Or just the mindset of pple in the wad we so-called, "better-off century"and "Technological Era"?! Hai... SAd...

Ah Mah came yesterday but i wasn't at home so, feel a bit bad... Coz it's not everyday ah mah and SuSu would come by and chat... HEH!

Had the shock of the week last night too when my ma and her friend showed up there... HEH! But well, just SHOCK!

I remembered, papa once dropped by when i was working... And i was SHOCKED too... I dunnoe y, my parents love to shock me so much... One day, i'm gonna be shocked to HELL! HEH! Dun wan, maybe heaven!

Ermm... I gave myself some sweet intoxication today. i relax at most part of it, and studied a little. Then, i had some sweets, ate ice-cream, had soft drinks.... HEH! SO SWEET! Too sweet... HEH! MAybe i should go run tml... I haven't run for a long time liao.. CHAM... Building up fats... Shitty...

Anyway, i kind of got the week's plan laid out on a notebook. It's nice, i feel safe, well-organised, not messed up.

Btw, i kind of chatted with Miss Ang a bit the other day and i told her quite frankly bout the dos and don'ts when she's teaching... Felt kind of bad after that, coz it's like her effort of trying to be closer to her students are all condemned by me. Well, this is afterall, the last year and, in the long-run, might benefit her teaching career...

Ermm... Gonna go explore a bit then SLeep Sleep liao... CIaO...

No comments: