Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Uncovering...

Although my papers were to much disappointment but the overall marks are not bad. The most i will get is 15. I should count myself very lucky coz i didn't really focus a lot for this prelim. Now that i've learnt my lesson, i'm gonna work extremely hard for O level liao... And i mean IT! MuhAhAHa! O level, i'm gonna aim for somehere between 12 to 15. That's gonna be it!

I dunnoe why, i feel very tired today. I slept for 2 straight periods. It was a good thing Miss Teo didn't come, coz seriously i slept thru the whole period while everyone were busy collecting the papers back. And when PG period came, i didn't even know Miss Ang came in. Wah... and i slept all the way like nobody's business. I woke up and fell asleep again. I can't stand myself SiA... HeH!

Note, friends around me seems to be upset bout their results. I dunno wad to do. I dun wanna do anything as well.. All i can say is "u can make it de, O level is the final." Seriously, i dunnoe wad to tell them besides that. I dun wan things to happen again. So i just kept it to myself. HeH!

Yesterday, saw Eric online so i kind of chatted with him a little and complained to him bout some of the stuff... hai... Sometimes, pple that doesn't know me, listens to me most. I guess it's something good coz they wun be biased against anyone, just comes out with the raw truth.

I cut my fringe last night... HA! ok, the length is kind of irritating me a bit so i decided to cut it away. hAH! Am i bold or wad? HeH! i actually dared to do this kind of stuff.. Another thing is i trimmed my own eyebrow. Shocked? HA! That was 2 years ago lor... I stood in front of the mirror and started trimming. Seriously, i dunnoe y pple waste money to go trim when they can trim themselves. Ok, only pple like me dared to.. Coz no $$ mah... HAhA!!!

Miss Chong and Miss Ang treated us Pizza today coz for Miss chong it's coz we got 100% passes for maths, for Miss Ang, it's coz we're her form class... HeH! Nice of them... Appreciate it...

Last night, b4 i went to bed, Kelvin called me twice, and guess wad? Twice the conversation lasted not more than 5 min. After that, Cindy called me... HAHA! Funny Huh! Then, we kind of talked bout some things that is bothering her. Well, things like that, i can't really help, i can only give some little advices. That's all... Well, glad that she came to talk to me bout it, at least she treats me as a friend.

Hai... Once again, i felt love in the air... AiyO! How lEh?! Of cos, it's not bout me lah... Friends of cos... Everyone are In LOVE!!!! HAhA!!! Tao yAn...

Just now, went to eat congee with pa and ma... My pa very funny lor, he said something and the tea came splashing out of my mouth... HAHA!!! Ok, i can't say wad, it's just funny...

Ermm... Moments i spent with myself are still the best. I guess nobody understands me more than i do... Hee~ This is my life... I've made it this far... Right here, right now, i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

Treacherous face of mortals, their true colours have yet to be uncovered. Beware, traps are hidden everywhere, by the ones you trust most.

No comments: