Monday, October 17, 2005

It's another long blog... Take a deep one!

After coming back from school the other day, went to have a haircut which i regretted quite a bit. My fringe looks so weird... And when i wake up, it will stick up... WAh lao!!!! K, wadever, gonna live with till it's long...

Ermm... 5.45pm, time to leave, waited and waited, Ping Hong never turned up, i got so bored that i started pacing up and down. Later, Yuting joined me, and while talking, something really shocking happened. An ACCIDENT!!! O mE GoD! U know, my house there the T-junction, gosh, a cab went into a seven-sitter, both the cars were so dented! But it was a good thing nobody was injured, Yuting and i were like, "How huh?!" And we stoned for like 1 minute. HeH!

Met up with the others at Jurong and went to Marina! Reached, we all started eating... MuhAHA! A lot of ChiCkens! Also, i peeled the prawns again... Hai... Always... After much choatic eating, we went arcade!!!! MuhAHha! Haven't played for a while le, and i got hooked onto the time crisis... FUn...

10plus, some of them went home... While the others went to Walk... Singapore river.... ANd pple started going crazy, taking pictures everywhere... It was great.

The night ended like that.. The days in secondary school ended with our own party... 5A1 style... I will never forget....

LOVE U PEOPLE!!!!


Next day, slept till very late, afterwhich went to work... Didn't feel like going coz i feel very sick, seriously. I was just sitting on the chair, practically motionless, staring into the air. However, Felicia called to go at 5, unwillingly, i went to bath. Not caring bout the time. Didn't rushed, slowly take bus and everything. Reached hotel at bout 4.40.

I really felt very sick when i'm up, warm on the inside, cold on the outside. In absolute no mood to entertain anyone. So just smiled with anyone who called me, or just simply walked away. DAo u might say, but I'm SICK!!! And coz of me acting ignorance, pple actually thought i dunnoe how to do things, and started teaching me, i'm like "Ok, fine, u go on...*yAwN*" HeH! Quite rude, but fact is i know liao lor...

Here and there, pple kept calling "Apple!" "Ai Ping!", and i just rmbed myself kept turning around and said "Wad?!", "Somebody called me?" So Sick... ANd so, there i went, started ignoring again.. HEH!

Until 6pm came, i was still feeling very bad, nauseous, wanted to vomit liao... So i calmed myself, blocked myself away from wad's happening and started stone-ing... Ahem... Cindy was telling me some stuff but i couldn't hear... Again, very bad of me...

When posted to VIP, i jumped a little, when i know it was her, my face ji tao changed. Heh HEh! U know how much i hate that person... Shh... Everybody do... Coz everybody came to tell me to take care... HeH! She seems to bully everyone that has partnered with her b4, ever since she started working VIP. She bullied me too... But not to a large extent, y? Coz i was her 1st partner, the one who "taught" her, the right things, not the pushing-it-all-to-others part. Anyway, cos i was really sick, i stone a lot so i act as if i dunnoe, so she gotta do the stuff... HeH! I'm good at this, for ur info, that is, if i want to.... HAHAHA!!!

Ermm... Other stuff leh... Again, i make Firdaus angry... Hai... Well, i guess there are just too many restrictions being his friend. Anyway, i've apologized, take it or leave it... I wun bother too much this time round, too sick and tired of all these... Sometimes, there's a limit to everything. I wun go too far to get one's forgiveness, i dun go too far when playing, all in all, i dun go too far in anything. As long as i think that it's appropriate, then that's it... If it's fated, then i'll make it happen, if it's not fated, then let it be.

HeH! After all the choatic things that happened on this past week, it is time to get plenty of rest and start to work hard liao... Thursday is the practical exam, better make it good, man!

By the way, Christopher was acting very strange on Saturday, i wonder anyone else noticed it, or was it just me? Hmmm....

The battle is beginning all over again... Welcoming it with open arms...

No comments: