Friday, October 07, 2005

Embarassing....

O mY gOd!!!! I was spotted by someone when i'm in uniform!!!! GoSh! Not that the uniform is anything to be ashame of but i look very nerd in U lor... And i tried so hard to avoid letting friends outside of school to see me in U! It's my way of disguising myself lah... HEH! wAh lao... So paiseh, and it's early in the morning lor... Kelvin, beg u lah, dun tell other pple ok?! ThAnks!!! HAHA!!

Speaking of which, the way i looked in school is extremely different when i'm outside. So much so that when pple from school saw me outside, there will wonder a bit... Ha! Apple very obedient in school de. I dun go round wanting pple to know me or wanting to be popular, i just remain as the plain me... HeH!!! Sounds like i'm quite a boring person... That's True... Hee~ So, dun be surprise O!!!

School today was not very bad... The 1st 5 periods were a little bit too long... It has always been so. Although the time is the same, the lessons seem long. Even when there's Mock test, the time still drifts slowly by. HAiYo... English lesson was great, coz did a compo, i tried very hard to write the way i used to( coz Miss Teo says i lost my touch), so i'm just trying to bring back those.

These few days, during recess, canteen is very quiet coz the Sec 4s aren't there, they are having their N level. I had mine last year, we did a great job but i doubt the same will apply to this batch(cross my fingers). Y i say so? With pple like them, guys only cares bout GIRLS, and girls only care bout GUYS, who can ensure a safe future for them? HA! CrAps... Anyway, that's none of my business, coz there's nobody there that i'm concern, except for Terry... Ping Hong's Wife... HAHA!!!

Tomorrow gonna go orchard... Hehe~ I suppose it will be a long night... Awaiting...

Does love conquer all? Nebulous and Vague....

No comments: