Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Just a normal day

Something amazing happened today... I got back my EL paper2, i was very surprised by the marks i got. Surprise as in the positive surprise... HEh! This time round i got great results on my EL but the same doesn't apply on my CL paper... Hai... Well, i supposed i should be happy that i got such results for EL. I'm just feeling guilty that i didn't do well for my CL since i'm a chinese... Well, there's definitely room for improvement. A lot more.

I was very tired today but it seems like i kept talking non-stop. HeH! This is one of my "high" days, where i just can't stop talking and making fun of pple. HeH! I guess it was coz i was quite depressed yesterday due to certain reasons, and in the end, i kind of cope myself in the room for bout 2 hours, trying to think through all of it.

Just now, went to westmall, determined to buy the long-awaited perfume, but to my disappointment, it's sample was gone. I wanted to smell it again but hai.. Anyway, went through a few bottles of it but none suits me, and most of which exits $40. Well, i'm gonna wait for Friday to come, get the rest of the little pay and then go back again. MuSt buy ONE!

Ermm... Bought Bon Jovi's album, MUHAHAHA! So HAPPY! The album is awesome! ROCK ROCK ROCK! Wad i didn't know was, there was a gift, a cup. hEhE~ Anyway, i fell asleep listening to the songs but i woke up a lot of times coz well, it's rock... Also, coz a lot of sms-es which woke me up and a phone call...

Wooo... dunnoe y, today ting doesn't seem to be in a good mood, didn't wanna bother her, so kind of left her to do her stuff.. Well, y i chose to leave her alone? Coz i always have this kind of bad-mood-days and i get really pissed when pple talk to me. Fact is, i dun wannna make her feelings go further down, though i dunno wad is it that's bothering her. Dun wanna know either. Like i said, everybody got something somewhere in their heart that they dun wanna expose.

Well, no dinner for me tonight again. Hai... So sad.. lAter go buy milk drink liao.. From now on, i gotta really depend on myself on certain things, no more, ma here ma there le. Always troubling mama...

Well, it's time to grow up...

As time passes by, I grew up... It's tough but I'm trying to make the best out of it.

No comments: