Saturday, October 22, 2005

-Missing-

Wad if someone you've known for a while suddenly disappear? U try to contact him through calls, e-mails, msn and even go to the extend of looking for him at his workplace but you just can't find him. Wad would u do? If he is just a friend, a normal friend but somehow meant something to you, wad would you do?

A few years later, he appeared again... Ermm... Wad will your feelings be like? How will you react to this sudden appearance...

Aiyo... Strange me... Anyway, i read a book and this thought just came to my mind, ermm... I wun know wad to do, if that happens to me, i mighty just smile and walk away, that's wad i always do. HEH hEh!

Anyway, went to get my pay today, it was not a pleasant one... Though the whole trip was rather smooth, i just dun feel well. Maybe the bus bah... Then, no water... HAHA! So i feel rather sick throughout. Saw Bt kor and Cindy... Ermm... I think Bt kor was rather pissed with something, from his all furious and shack look. So i didn't bother... Saw Cindy, swift greetings and that's all. Afterwhich, back to westmall, bought dinner for 2kor and me, and at home, rested...

Well, i didn't do much revision these couple of days, i doubt i will tml... Seriously, dun like to be force to do things but some pple like to force me, and sometimes, out of responsibility or just pure thinking for others, i have to put up with this being-force-to-do job. I wun say it's responsibility bah, sometimes, i should just walk out and dun give a damn bout it. Hai... But, i'm Ai Ping, i dun do that... Sux to be me sometimes...

Whole of this week feels very emotional-only in the night. Dunnoe y, when i'm on the bed and i couldn't sleep, i will think of nothing and that makes me feel like crying Or maybe, something or an image just came to me and i feel like crying. It's weird coz i haven't had any probs recently. I find that it has been pretty calm and quiet throughout coz of studying but y, during the night, tears came to my eyes? Rather weird, i dunnoe y either. Something inside of me being triggered without myself knowing? Or maybe, it's just that time of the month, u know, more temperamental and wad nots... Also, have been having sleeplee nights, should i say, nights when i am asleep but i would wake up in the middle and feel weird. Something is wrong with me, i need some time to clear myself, and find out wad is exactly wrong. Seriously.

Something to comfort myself bout, at least there was a mock today for EL, that touched a bit of my EL and i did read from a novel! So, not bad, still got touch books. HEH! It's purely an excuse for wad i didn't do so just pardon me for that. However, my aim is to complete at least a chapter of SS by the end of the week. And that fulfilled my week!

Next coming week will be more... HA!

Hai... Need to get earpiece... My baby2 de earpiece spoil liao... SAD!!!! CASH IN NEED! HAHA!!!

Another obligation? For god sake! Stop making me feel guilty just because of your own pathetic self! SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!!! -Anguish-

No comments: