Monday, October 10, 2005

|~Love and Friends~|

Moving with the flow
Taking what is wrong
In the rush of the ocean
Lies a body of bruises
Seeking the right moment
To revive

Many times
I thought
My life was like before
Somehow
Something lacks
Yet I dunnoe

I realised I was deceived
By someone I called "me"
And then I tried to turned back time
But it can't possibly be

Where should I go from here
How can I carry on
What can I do to free myself from these ropes

Walking into the real world
Seeing the unseen
It hurts
But that's just reality

In the silences
The words are never said
Who can guarantee tomorrow is there
For us to live

I see it in your eyes
It always starts the same way
It seems like everything you've said are just lies
Does anybody ever stay in love

I wanna make a promise
I wanna make it true
But you just left without a word
Too silently
Too mysteriously
Just a note
You let go

I see u looked at me
When u think i'm not aware
You're searching for clues
Just how deep my feelings are
How can I prove to you
That the sky is blue
And the ocean is wide
'cause that
Is my feelings for you

When I looked into your eyes
All that is left
Is just your guesses
Wondering how I feel
Can there be just one day
When u trust me
Like I do to you

If I can
I'd love to tell you
How much you mean to me
Like my body to my heart
Like my mind to my body
And like my spirit to my soul
Can you imagine it?

Even when we've walked separate paths
I wish
We can still be friends

I dun wish to bear grudges
But you made me do
If that is the case
Then maybe
Our friendship is through
I dun need a friend like you
I dun need a traitor too
All I need is myself
To bring me home

If for you
I am a nobody
Then please tell me so
I dun wish to give so much
That it hurts likewise
I wanna be myself
Someone who live for me

Maybe one day
My life will be better
Or maybe worse
But all I seek
Is a shoulder to lay on
Or a back to lean
or maybe just a word of encouragement
That's all I seeked

Dun turn away
Like u dunnoe me
Dun eat my heart
If the ending is seen
Dun even talk to me
If wad u want is to bruise me
'cause all I ask
Is just to be the simple me

Please
At least
Leave me some space
For me to hold on
When I'm met with a storm
Give me a life
For me to shelter my pain
If I can ask for a bonus
Please
Give me someone
Who I can forever hold
And will forever hold me
Till my life is sentenced to go

Juvenile
Maybe
Foolish
It seems
Promises
Were fake
Happiness
Is hard to seek
Why does sorrows come so easily?
Leave me...

True enough
Friends are here to stay
But never give up on Love
'cause it is where love is
That there is Friends
And likewise the other way round
Love would prevail... I hope...

When hope still lingers
Then there is Life
When Life is still around
Hope exists.

~GlAmouRouSly lOneLY~

No comments: