Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Woke up early today again, got myself prepared to go down to Eng Hoon with Ting to give our punch Card and all. Irritating pple everywhere within that place. So irritated OK!

Anyway, after that, Ting and I headed to town, intention was to watch movie, to spend our afternoon cheapo-ly. HAHA! So, we bought tix for Nanny's Diaries, then, ate Student meal's Yoshinoya.

Walked around here and there, and we saw Chen Han Wei, so Shuai lah... But sadly... Hai...

We were looking for things to buy for Ping Hong and all, went to watch the show, wasn't really something to marvel over but was an alright movie starring Scarlet Johanson, she's so pretty...

We got so tired trying to find something within our budget but not too cheap for a share of 2. Really tired and felt so like giving up. Hai..

Helped Darling buy his MJ's greatest hits.

Then, finally bought a shirt for PH and we headed back to batok in a very crowded 174. Walked so much, from my house to coffeeshop, had dinner with them, and then walked back to my house to get his cake, then went to Mac, sang BD song.

Ting and I were so tired. After a while, with nothing much to talk to the guys, we left. Walked her to the bus stop then went back myself.

Bathed, washed up, watched some tv, and here I am.

So tired.... HAHA! Been so long since i last spent my day like that. Sadly, dun really have a lot of money to spend. Hai...

Another driving lesson tmr morning, need to wake up early again tmr! ahhhh!!!!

OOOOO!!! I saw 6500 slide, the REAL thing, its so nice!!! I love love the phone! Martin offered me $590... $8 cheaper than the price Alvin gave. HAhA!!! So cute... Possible, wanna go down to see tmr. Heh HeH! So nice!!!

K, i think i should turn in early today... Am beat...

No comments: